Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Troops and heroes combo suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by PDBismarck View Post
    I use mostly RCZM with Spark (UR) or TGM with Bullit (ED). AZ with Brick (BO) for Ops. Who's Kavan?
    I'd say Kavan needs about 7 or 8 more levels before he will be able to compete with the other heroes.
    Until then, he's on permanent timeout in the hut.
    main acct XP: 65 TH: 31 TD: 30, 13, 13 GBE: 42, 17, 17, 16, 16 PSC: 74 "babies" XP: 63, 60, 59, 58, 32
    Op Rewards Decoded: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bkSAoctZNAeFGEGxZi1dylIx_zSMKmAiUym71JTFl-U/edit#gid=0

Quote Originally Posted by Orrscores View Post
    I guess Kavan with 2nd wind paired with t med would be a combo that could work out well. Revive a fallen tank or two would be a good thing but I believe sparky and critter swarm is a better combo.

Reviving tanks, such a waste! You shouldn't be losing them in the first place.

Maxed Second Wind is actually really good for summoning rifles when you hit cannons or booms. Works great with grens too: run grifles without bringing rifles! And Kavan saves a boat of meds too.

Mind you Bullit is a much better option these days. But Second Wind is viable, and if you're used to sparky critters then not that much of a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauc View Post
    I'd say Kavan needs about 7 or 8 more levels before he will be able to compete with the other heroes.
    Until then, he's on permanent timeout in the hut.

That depends. What hq level did you unlock him? My baby account got him at hq 8 or 9 and his healing was a godsend for heavies and tanks even at level 1.
    Hasty Crab US #16 - Tribal Crab US #40
    main (retired) maxed - VP 1250 - 3 GB, 4 TD, 3 TH
    alt (crab smasher) maxed - VP 1000 - 3 GB, 3 PSC, 2 TD, 2 TH

[QUOTE=Brezb;11736551]hero/ability for those troops in my mind would be..

Tmeds: Sparky and critter swarm.As as suggestion as well .. to add some flair to your Tmeds try two boats of Grens... They compliment tanks very good after you get used to how the work.

Tmeds and TGM with sparky are super fun.Will try out this combo while the grenadiers damage boost is on.

Quote Originally Posted by Orrscores View Post
    Tgm with sparky and critters is my go to troop for PvP and some opps these days. Those critters diversions are priceless in my opinion...try them out and let us know how you make out.
    TGM with sparky is super fun.Having so much fun clearing the NPC bases.👍👍

Forum Superstar
    I have to wonder how many players use all scorcher with a good number of TH statues.

A while ago in my first TF we had a player who rolled with all scorcher and lots of TH statues and that was before the hero's were in the game. I had to try it so I put down 6 TH statues, all max and man o man these things are utterly unstoppable then you add Bricks BO's to the mix and they ravage even that much more.

Totally looking forward to Brick's update though it's going to be a while before I get the 128 token's :/

Trainee
    My preferred troop/hero combo is Scank (4/12) and Bullit with shock knockles (L5) powerful and fun .
    Last edited by FastBoom; 5 Days Ago at 05:55 PM.