Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Troops and heroes combo suggestions

Troops and heroes combo suggestions

So currently i am using 2 troop combos.
    1.tank medic with everspark's critters.Works good for me as critters protect tanks from DC and Proto weapons so few deaths.
    2.Warriers with Taunt.I generally boost my TH and TD statues while using them to ensure less death of my troops.

Now i want to switch to a new combo for fun and resource and upgrade grind.With the next update comming Dr kavan seems good choice to upgrade.

But i am confused which hero and which ability to upgrade with the precious tokens.So suggestions are highly appreciated.
    Plz note:just warrier and tank medic combo suggestions only as these are the only high level troops i have.

It seems your already using the best hero/troop combos. I guess Kavan with 2nd wind paired with t med would be a combo that could work out well. Revive a fallen tank or two would be a good thing but I believe sparky and critter swarm is a better combo. I was a huge fan of Hooka/ Brick and battle orders so that will be one that I will upgrade. You could always save your tokens for a new hero down the road. Good luck with whatever decision you make.
    Last edited by Orrscores; June 13th, 2018 at 03:17 PM.

Hooka/Brick-BO like Orr said. RCZM/sparky-critters, TGM/Bullit-ED,

Quote Originally Posted by FXDWG103 View Post
    Hooka/Brick-BO like Orr said. RCZM/sparky-critters, TGM/Bullit-ED,
    Unfortunately warriers and tank medics are only leveled troops i have .Hadn't tried TGM before!! will surely try out today👍👍

Tgm with sparky and critters is my go to troop for PvP and some opps these days. Those critters diversions are priceless in my opinion...try them out and let us know how you make out.

Dr T is a great way to try out new troop combos. Progressive difficulty, and no worries if you fail. (Aside from lost gold).
    Friendly challenges are free, but not always the variety of bases you may want.

Forum Superstar
    hero/ability for those troops in my mind would be..

Tmeds: Sparky and critter swarm
    Warriors: Bullit and taunt / BO and Battle orders possibly.

from what I've seen other players use typically using those combo's.

As as suggestion as well .. to add some flair to your Tmeds try two boats of Grens... They compliment tanks very good after you get used to how they work.

There are other hero's as well that you may like with tanks.. Kavan's extra healing will compliment the medics healing the tanks and his ice shield is decent as it will protect the tanks from that first crucial shot from something like a boom cannon that can be a one-shot-kill for tanks depending on it's damage output.

Bricks has either a damage reduction perk or a damage increase perk for times you may want either as well.
    Last edited by Brezb; June 13th, 2018 at 05:33 PM.

I use mostly RCZM with Spark (UR) or TGM with Bullit (ED). AZ with Brick (BO) for Ops. Who's Kavan?
    Bismarck - 1404 VP - Angry Volcano - 5 TD - 2 TH - 3 GBE // Trophies: 5 Diamond
    Rank (Canada): VP #9 - Cryo Crab #4 - Tribal Crab #9 - Scorched Crab #12 - Hasty Crab #43

I’ve been having great success with GM and Bullet/ED. But mostly use Hookas/BO.
    XP65 | HQ22 | VP~1000| GBE 41+17+17+17+17+17+17 | TD 32+13 | TH 35

Hooka rush is the new warriors

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by FXDWG103 View Post
    Dr T is a great way to try out new troop combos. Progressive difficulty, and no worries if you fail. (Aside from lost gold).
    Friendly challenges are free, but not always the variety of bases you may want.

Base Builder is also another no-cost/no-retrain option to learn new troops.