Thread: War matches not found

War matches not found

My clan is searching for war since last 2 hours and we canít find any matches.i tried cancelling it and searching it again but still no matches found.also names of participants are not showing.does anyone else facing the same issue?and whatís the solution for it. Please help me.

Well it is not very uncommon to have that issue and with the new update you have maybe to many/ less th 12 in your clan to find a equal opponent

We donít have any th12.i read some comments on clash of clans Facebook page.some other clans having similar issue and it takes 15 hours to get matched.if itís true then it must be fixed.

Well, we had the spinning for 2 hours and the list of selected members didnt show. But we found a match.

But, many maxer clans seeing 14+ hours of search times and blank list of spins.
    Leading a clan called Engineered Pros, yeah we beat other Engineered clans (cheaters?)

Youtube Channel: Leninion

Discord Server for Clan (Formal way to apply to our clan)

Millennial Club
    You can go the easy route and just blame SC or maybe you have engineered bases with a wide spread of TH levels. My clan has no engineers and it took less than 20 mins.

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    what's your war roster?
    Do you have some some filler th3/4s at the bottom.
    Longer war search time is mostly due to uncommon war roster.The match maker tries to find a clan with a similar roster as yours.If there is not any clan with similar roster as yours then it will take time to find a match.
    Last edited by Rak2180; 5 Days Ago at 02:34 PM.

Your clan tag is the only way we can help you.

If you have an unconventional roster, you probably wonít find a match unless you make changes to it.
    Last edited by xXXCHRISXXx; 5 Days Ago at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chitrang98 View Post
    We donít have any th12.i read some comments on clash of clans Facebook page.some other clans having similar issue and it takes 15 hours to get matched.if itís true then it must be fixed.
    Yep no engineered bases for us and the last one took 15 hours. This has to be fixed. And a solution is not to sit longtime loyal players from war and add newbies.