Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The future of builder base

I would like sc to introduce something to bb like tournaments or wars or other new features like 2v2 may be. But merging it with th is not acceptable to many and there is no need of it

Quote Originally Posted by Rahul9877 View Post
    I would like sc to introduce something to bb like tournaments or wars or other new features like 2v2 may be. But merging it with th is not acceptable to many and there is no need of it
    Good but there is already 2vs2 in bh and war will not be perfect for builder base thanks

See u said that u need new and more then iam speaking about same we are little close but not same builder house should be power house of home village
    Last edited by Loreal005; June 16th, 2018 at 04:48 AM.

i personally like the BB more because i was there when they introduce it so i dont feel left out.

i joined COC pretty late. I just upgraded to TH10. theres alot more to upgrade and im not a real money user so getting started with new base the same time as everybody is pretty fun for me. try to max out everything as soon as possible is an amazing feeling. i keep coming back to it. If it wasnt for BB i probably only open COC once per 2-3 days.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Loreal005 View Post
    The truth is no one intrested to play builder base so can u make changes like builder base destroyed with some different reason make a story and keep builder base is the power house of home village and builder base transfer power to home village and builder base always should be ready to help home village and actual thing is both are different bases thats why failed to attract players so making some changes involving builder base in home village whenever home village needs builder base help so that would be better now builder house should be destroyed and story behind builder house should be involved in home village charecter and now its time to be unite both villages and helping home village THE FUTURE OF BUILDET BASE IS POWER HOUSE OF HOME VILLAGE
    You might want to look at the top clans listing on builder base. There are actually builder base trophy pushing clans out there. So saying that "no one" does this simply is not true. Not only do people value the builder base, but there are whole clans devoted to builder base play.

I like both bases, but if I had to choose, I personally like the builder base a bit more. True, it needs a bit more content (which I am confident Supercell will release over time) but there is more excitement for me on the builder base. I like the concept of a head to head attack system, and I can attack more often on the builder base (every 8 minutes or so vs. 50+ minutes on main base).

Centennial Club
    I also notice that most of these threads come up during clan games, when builder base missions come up.