Thread: Please suggest a good war base!

Please suggest a good war base!

Hello,
    As the title says...please suggest a strong war base design...running all defensive buildings on my base...tried some internet bases but they are not working well.....please help!

Forum Superstar UltraDragonMaster's Avatar
    Use an anti 3 star war base

Riding the Electro Dragon over Oklahoma, USA
    With the introduction of the siege machine, I recommend finding a base with the town hall at the center of the base. Town halls on the outside are going to have too many walls destroyed (just need to drop siege machine on opposite side of town hall).

Forum Superstar UltraDragonMaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ClasherRichard View Post
    With the introduction of the siege machine, I recommend finding a base with the town hall at the center of the base. Town halls on the outside are going to have too many walls destroyed (just need to drop siege machine on opposite side of town hall).
    not really, remember that the machine can be destroyed, and anti 3 bases would still work

Quote Originally Posted by ClasherRichard View Post
    lol anti 2 stars are dead with the siege machines being introduced. The point of an anti 2 is to defend the 2 star and now with the machines its becomes worthless to use.
    Last edited by CorruptYT; 1 Week Ago at 04:34 AM.
    Cleric Reborn - Level 11 - 227 Clan War wins
    Join the Circle of Clans

Can someone please post an image or link of a strong base...Anti 2 star please!

Quote Originally Posted by amitchandan View Post
    Can someone please post an image or link of a strong base...Anti 2 star please!
    That’s not really a realistic request so soon after the meta has changed with the introduction of siege machines.

Look around for existing base designs here with a particular eye to what might make them anti-wall-wrecker in particular.

You want a design that minimises the value of what a wall wrecker can do, so definitely no designs with infernos, eagle and th sharing a compartment, and no design where you can draw any straight line from a town hall through close enough to access both eagle and an inferno. Anti 3 definitely still works, best i think is a variation that doesn’t put the th outside completely but does have it way offset (and unable to be targeted without breaking into its compartment).

Another factor seems to be that air is likely to swing to being dominant for th12s so you want something that can also defend air and that’s sufficiently anti-electrodrag at least in outer compartments, by having 2 spacing gaps rather than single spacing or adjacent buildings.

various other ideas are in this thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...in-base-design

Alternately if you want to just be handed one rather than search and analyse, copy whichever enemy base your own clan most had difficulty with in your past wars.
    Last edited by Tomville; 5 Days Ago at 09:11 AM.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 15 International clan
    We welcome strong TH10 and TH11 adult players with big heros for fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Active builder base, and must know where the donate button is!

*wants war base*

*suggests anti 2 star base.. ie; push base*

*shakes head*