Thread: Clan war opponents

Clan war opponents

Sir I'm starting war with no engineered or rusher, thought we are getting continuously opponents with engineered,make the clan war fifty-fifty,so that both habe equal opportunity,and in my opinion the power potion destroyed the game, it's lie we think,we clear bases and they just use power potion and our tough bases are just gone, it's clearly one sided war,we are not getting the equal opportunity,so I'm asking the answer

My recommendation is to study what your opponent is doing and see if you can adapt any of their tactics to your own clan.

I believe the myth that dropping engineers from you own lineup will protect you from finding engineers in the opponent side is well busted by the hundreds of posts echoing your experience. I find that larger wars have very even lineups. 20v20 is good. 30 is better. In a 5v5 a single mismatched base is 20% of the lineup and is a much bigger problem. Avoid tiny wars.
    Listen, and understand! That Engineer is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pain. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop... ever, until your win streak is broken.

i normally use 2-3th9 max,2-3th4-5,rest max8.i really think thqt the power potion is breaking the game

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Almightydragon123 View Post
    i normally use 2-3th9 max,2-3th4-5,rest max8.i really think thqt the power potion is breaking the game
    Mate. when you roster engineer, the weight differential from the top of your roster to the bottom, means you can match up with just about anybody that has total weights anywhere near yours. we get the same problems. It is a risk you and I run when we spin for a war. Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose. Unfortunately, running wars with lower halls, there is always a risk of PP affecting the outcome. So long as you keep up with your lab, and don't draw oppo with bigger halls, then you match them by having your war troops at max. PP loses its sting then.

I got 6 TH8, 3 TH7 and one TH5. Occasionally I get matched up with an Engineered clan with one TH9 that is a no defense that takes out our ranks 1 and 2 in a 10 Member war. I either get a Draw or Win the war vs an Engineered clan. If you clan can get a perfect max stars in a war the best the opponent can do is get a draw this way you if you get a perfect they have to get a perfect. I have defeated 5+ engineered clans and I don't consider my roster engineered that is the only members I have for war at this time.
    Last edited by KingAroth; June 13th, 2018 at 10:16 PM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by KingAroth View Post
    I got 6 TH8, 3 TH7 and one TH5. Occasionally I get matched up with an Engineered clan with one TH9 that is a no defense that takes out our ranks 1 and 2 in a 10 Member war. I either get a Draw or Win the war vs an Engineered clan. If you clan can get a perfect max stars in a war the best the opponent can do is get a draw this way you if you get a perfect they have to get a perfect. I have defeated 5+ engineered clans and I don't consider my roster engineered that is the only members I have for war at this time.
    I agree, on both accounts. If you smash them, they cant win. And a single base at the bottom wont have an impact on draw, so not low loaded.