Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: woo - first war search of new update

woo - first war search of new update

after a long nearly 4 hours of spinning we managed to get a war and it seems to be a pretty darn even match up. hopefully this is a good sign of things to come.

Breakdown

Us - 14/19/3/4

Them - 15/18/4/2/1

hopefully will be intense. wonder if any of the th11s on either side will go th12 by war start and shake things up
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 18 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH12 - K60/Q56/W30
    Fire - TH12 - K50/Q50/W20
    Inferno - TH12 - K50/Q50/W20

Good luck Frosty.

We matched last night (aprox):-

Us : 4/6/3/8/1 (4 x new TH12s)
    Them : 5/6/2/7/1 (5 x new TH12s)

Down a TH12, but overall no complaints. Should be fun!
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 13 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : TH11, 50-48-20.

Quote Originally Posted by Skrags View Post
    Good luck Frosty.

We matched last night (aprox):-

Us : 4/6/3/8/1 (4 x new TH12s)
    Them : 5/6/2/7/1 (5 x new TH12s)

Down a TH12, but overall no complaints. Should be fun!
    nice, looks pretty fair. th11/12 pretty much the same thing as this point although we did see someone with most of their new walls already complete and a level 60 AQ last war haha.

8a0f76ed6e8b89e448641b03e3ade8d5.png

this war our last war, about half of the th11s raids were actually th12 but surprisingly the 3 star rate was kind of low or at least still very similar to what we've been seeing before the update even with max troops vs virtually still th11 defense.

only 17 triples out of a little over 100 raids...the th10 rate much higher though
    The Frosty Trinity

Four hours is way to long for search. How can you plan a start time with a search like that?

We’ve also had good luck recently with our war matches. Fingers crossed, the trend continues

And I’m happy to wait twice as long if that’s what it takes to avoid an enemy bent on sandbagging the competition

Haha, we spun last night also, 5v5. Enemies bottom three bases are one cannon wonders. Th11- th10- th4, all with a single cannon . Our bottom, new th10s that came from maxed 9s, one being me. These guys have it bad. They’re paying for trying to game this match. Half their roster has no defense while our half came from previously maxed bases .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xXXCHRISXXx View Post
    Haha, we spun last night also, 5v5. Enemies bottom three bases are one cannon wonders. Th11- th10- th4, all with a single cannon . Our bottom, new th10s that came from maxed 9s, one being me. These guys have it bad. They’re paying for trying to game this match. Half their roster has no defense while our half came from previously maxed bases .
    I.love.it!

Good luck!

Really surprised they matched at all, I'd think that kind of roster would just spin, spin, spin.
    It's always the closet engineers that are the most bitter. Trying to maintain a righteous pose while doing exactly what they claim to hate, lashing out at anyone that points out the obvious.

Good info Chris! Nice!
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 13 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : TH11, 50-48-20.

Quote Originally Posted by Starcast99 View Post
    Four hours is way to long for search. How can you plan a start time with a search like that?
    we didn't plan one. normally we wouldn't search at so late. most of us are US but we kept it running overnight because we feared that with the update and not knowing how many clans would be in such a heavy weight pool that it might take all day. for this reason we decided to say hey, let's let it spin, whatever we match is fine and thankfully it was.

as far as time of the war that's kind of irrelevant for us since we have such few lower TH in it doesn't really matter when people raid and 24 hours is plenty of time to get 2 raids in
    The Frosty Trinity