Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Engineering and TH12

Quote Originally Posted by fabstar68 View Post
    i rushed a semi-defenceless account to th12, with all defences lv.1, except for archer towers and air defences, that were a few levels higher... sadly, the war weight of this account skyrocketed to 103.000, which is more than a maxed th10, and close to a max th11... so, the answer is NO, meaning that having a th12 account with all lv.1 defences to use in war as an "enginereed" account is just not viable.
    Good info, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by KOAE View Post
    That's good information for others in a similar situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by WerewolfXS View Post
    Still viable if u will be in a clan with more th12, with th12 offense beign enoght to dip a th11, with 106 u will draw a th11 or a rushed th12 with low offense and got 2 th12 attacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by bastl2 View Post
    Thank you for sharing your experience, this makes me very pessimistic, he will still weigh much less than me but draw another medium th11. I guess the time until his offense is maxed again will be very hard in war.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    It is still a disadvantage. It might be less of a disadvantage in some clans who can cover up for the weakness, but that is true of any poorly built base. Clans who care about winning wars aren’t going to want th12s with level 1 defenses.
    Let us not forget to throw TH12 Offence weight into the equation.
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 12 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...H8-s-to-TH11-s My spec: mid TH11, 47/44/15

i rushed a semi-defenceless account to th12, with all defences lv.1, except for archer towers and air defences, that were a few levels higher... sadly, the war weight of this account skyrocketed to 103.000, which is more than a maxed th10, and close to a max th11... so, the answer is NO, meaning that having a th12 account with all lv.1 defences to use in war as an "enginereed" account is just not viable.
    We faced a TH11 with TH8 defenses plus heroes and troops maxed. however, his war weight was 57.000. Another example, a TH11 with TH6 defenses and 1 IT3 and a xbow4 heroes and troops maxed got a 72.000. Here shows a disparity between the both villages.

I wonder if this is a TH12 issue. (probably this Giga Tesla caught all the highlights)

Quote Originally Posted by WerewolfXS View Post
    Still viable if u will be in a clan with more th12, with th12 offense beign enoght to dip a th11, with 106 u will draw a th11 or a rushed th12 with low offense and got 2 th12 attacks.
    I hold the same opinion here. I have a max TH11 from all points of view (def, troops, spells, heroes) and a TH11 with absolutely no defence except a cannon and archer tower I had to put down during the first steps on account creation, but a max GW, decent heroes and some max strategies (Queen Walk + BoWi or Giants Hogs). I get 50% of the times matched against only one TH11, some other times against two TH11 - but I can cover up to 4 attacks even when I get two TH11s - which is a super advantage, I get a "scout" attack with the rushed account - 95% I manage to get two stars with good damage and then use the attacks of the main account, maxed TH11 - to attempt either a three star attack on TH11s or having no problem in three star the TH10s below. That always made a difference when matched agains one TH11 only ...
    Playing since June 2014
    Co-Leader DivideEtImpera (LEVEL 10) | Wars won: 200
    Leader of Clash the world (LEVEL 9) | Total wars: 265 / Wins: 181
    TH11 (LEVEL 200 | War stars won: 1'382) | BK 48 / AQ 50 / GW 20 | Highest Legend 5'813 (December 2017) | YouTube

Sorry, but something seems odd with the weighting based on the gold in storages after the update. I am a max TH11 and upgraded to TH12 using Book of Everything. +1 level Queen to 51 with a Book of Heroes, dark storage upgrading and workshop building.

Based on gold in storages, I am weighted less than a fellow player, mid way through TH11, no rushed building (cannons, archer towers, air sweeper and bomb towers max TH10 all the rest of def is max TH11)
    Playing since June 2014
    Co-Leader DivideEtImpera (LEVEL 10) | Wars won: 200
    Leader of Clash the world (LEVEL 9) | Total wars: 265 / Wins: 181
    TH11 (LEVEL 200 | War stars won: 1'382) | BK 48 / AQ 50 / GW 20 | Highest Legend 5'813 (December 2017) | YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    It is still a disadvantage. It might be less of a disadvantage in some clans who can cover up for the weakness, but that is true of any poorly built base. Clans who care about winning wars aren’t going to want th12s with level 1 defenses.
    Im not sure if you can compare a th12 with lvl 1 defenses with your everyday rusher, my experience with rushers is that they usally cant carry their own weight, which an maxed offense lvl 1 def. surely can.

So probably the advantage is not as huge as before with a defensless village but I think you are still on the plus side.

Im not sure if you can compare a th12 with lvl 1 defenses with your everyday rusher, my experience with rushers is that they usally cant carry their own weight, which an maxed offense lvl 1 def. surely can.

So probably the advantage is not as huge as before with a defensless village but I think you are still on the plus side.
    For how long, especially given various heads up messages given? And what cost lingering there! See this, for example: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...2#post11740602
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 15 International clan
    We welcome strong TH10 and TH11 adult players with big heros for fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Active builder base, and must know where the donate button is!

As long as they dont base all the weight you have on the townhall they really cant hurt any existing engineers.

Wouldnt get my hopes up if you missed your chance to build a village like that, that the advantage of others who did will magically disappear without supercell ruining entire matchmaking for everbody without fully maxed villages.

If the reports I’ve seen on what a th12 with all level 1 defenses weighs are accurate, I definitely disagree. It is a disadvantage. That player would be much better off staying at a lower hall level and upgrading defenses there.
    Th11 here, several other accounts th8-10. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Some tips/thoughts on Legends here. Engineers aren't the problem, they are the symptom of a problematic matchmaker. My Legends hope: Legends2 5000-5999, Legends1 6000+ PvP with no loot or create a new 3rd trophy ladder for PvP (so no PvP in Legends) again with no loot, but then still Legends1 starting at 6000 cups, reset is 6000 not 5000. Contact SC here

SC should give more than hints as to what's coming, there's plenty of history of grand promises that land with a thud. I don't think anyone should be "fixing" their engineered accounts just yet unless they need to (because its TH12 time).
    Level 10 Adult War Clan METAMUCIL.
    And some of us are old enough that its not just a funny word...
    Metamucil keeps the red out of our logs. Small wars, lot of green.
    War Record - https://cocp.it/clan/82GJJV2J

I would guess they released 12 as part of the beginning of the big engineering nerf. Down side is, the game is so diverse, that in order to move the ball away from some, they open a path towards goal for others.
    It just so happens, that we don't do base engineering (except 1 indiscriminate account). But, I use my rushed 11 simply as a feeder. Eagle and warden got dropped yesterday. Next step, is a pot of blue paint for the hall. Once that drops, and unless they change matching completely, our 10s will be wrecking walls. First port of call on prep day from then, will be to see if they also carry a feeder 12. Am usually late to every party. Don't want to miss the fun this time.