Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Engineering and TH12

Engineering and TH12

My clan currently has two defensless accounts in the war matchmaking, one is run by me and one belongs to a friend. He really doesnt like not beeing maxed out on the offense side, so he is considering to drop all defenses on level 1 and go to th12.

I wonder if somebody has some experience with such "rushed" bases in the war matchmaking.

I really dont want to stand in his way as hr would have an new incentive to play the game more and also having an second th12 to donate alle the cool stuff would be nice, but im a little worried that if it turns out influencing our mm too bad he wont play at all soon as all he cares about in coc are wars anyway.

I know forum is probably not the best place to discuss engineering stuff but I will anyway .

I think it's too soon to ask such a question as the update released just 2 days ago. But I'd say two things;
    1)that defenseless 11 is still a lot more valuable than any maxed th11
    2)loot at th12 is horrible and may continue to be for about a month or two
    Th11
    Level 150
    Heroes: 50/50/20
    Loot Grab: 2bil/2bil/14mil
    Highest Trophy: 5072

Well actually i encountered many people with such rushed bases in war some months ago before the last mm update, so there must be some experience somewhere what bases like that do to the mm.

And i dont think that loot is that bad as my main is th12 already currently sitting in medium titans, clouds though...

I wouldn't do this best to keep it as it is.
    Just from my experience running my 17 eng accts with a max anchor with other engineers, it seems he would need to drop all defenses from the previous TH levels. As well as level them to the Max for the previous TH level to avoid any penalty.
    Then again it might be the new engineering meta lol, who knows.
    If he does this I definitely want to see how the MM handles it.

Forum Hero
    Quote Originally Posted by bastl2 View Post
    My clan currently has two defensless accounts in the war matchmaking, one is run by me and one belongs to a friend. He really doesnt like not beeing maxed out on the offense side, so he is considering to drop all defenses on level 1 and go to th12.

I wonder if somebody has some experience with such "rushed" bases in the war matchmaking.

I really dont want to stand in his way as hr would have an new incentive to play the game more and also having an second th12 to donate alle the cool stuff would be nice, but im a little worried that if it turns out influencing our mm too bad he wont play at all soon as all he cares about in coc are wars anyway.

I know forum is probably not the best place to discuss engineering stuff but I will anyway .
    There are a few Laboratory and Barracks upgrades that can still be done on TH11, meaning that the defenceless TH11 is still a force of nature in wars that contain a few 12s at the top.

It remains to be seen how much of a weight is actually assigned to the defenceless TH11s, so, maybe wait a bit to jump the gun?

(I can't believe that I'm giving that advice, given my hate and lack of compassion for Engineers)

/Affront
    TH12-56/56/22|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

I would say that if wars are the only thing, then it is best to wait to see how the sands settle

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    There are a few Laboratory and Barracks upgrades that can still be done on TH11, meaning that the defenceless TH11 is still a force of nature in wars that contain a few 12s at the top.

It remains to be seen how much of a weight is actually assigned to the defenceless TH11s, so, maybe wait a bit to jump the gun?

(I can't believe that I'm giving that advice, given my hate and lack of compassion for Engineers)

/Affront
    To be fair, I also think that way. Even so I hate so much about engineers.
    But if I am one, I would stay at TH11 and continue and exploit the matchmaking system until no more benefit over such style of play.

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post

/Affront
    gosh, can't give you rep at the moment ... but especially that last sentence before your signature .... priceless /Affront ...

New Bloke/Chick
    you must write the th levels of your clan. i have the same problem, but my "best" account is a non maxed th10 and with no inferno. so, i can't upgrade my minimax to th12 because with inferno tower, 4 x bowls, eagle etc etc my th12 minimax will be the first in the clan war. and maybe the opposite clan will have a real th12

Quote Originally Posted by bastl2 View Post
    so he is considering to drop all defenses on level 1 and go to th12.

Then he will need to build the Eagle. As defence weight is non linear, the defence weight of his base will go through the roof, and this is exactly why SC have changed tack here.
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 12 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...H8-s-to-TH11-s My spec: mid TH11, 50/43/17