Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Engineering and TH12

Quote Originally Posted by Skrags View Post
    Then he will need to build the Eagle. As defence weight is non linear, the defence weight of his base will go through the roof, and this is exactly why SC have changed tack here.
    Ah yes, say it again please...
    Main: IGN: Mr.Pink CLAN: NeoGenesis, lvl 10 (leader) TH: 10 lvl 167 34/40, 94 magmas
    Mini: IGN: Mr.Orange CLAN: NeoGenesis, lvl 10 (co-leader)TH: 9, lvl 144 30/30, 250 lavas

"Venn diagrams can sometimes be used to determine whether or not an argument is valid."

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    gosh, can't give you rep at the moment ... but especially that last sentence before your signature .... priceless /Affront ...
    Can't give YOU rep points, because you are making too much sense in other threads as well :-)

Quote Originally Posted by SilverX View Post
    To be fair, I also think that way. Even so I hate so much about engineers.
    But if I am one, I would stay at TH11 and continue and exploit the matchmaking system until no more benefit over such style of play.
    If you can't beat them, join them .. Engineering is (was) a viable path to exploit a loophole and get easier wars (which is exactly why SuperCell is changing things up a bit) .. In due time, a TH11 without all the defences will weight just as much as a TH11 WITH all the defences, and engineered bases will be a direct liability in war. Enjoy the advantage while you can, but you need to accept that things will change.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo82 View Post
    you must write the th levels of your clan. i have the same problem, but my "best" account is a non maxed th10 and with no inferno. so, i can't upgrade my minimax to th12 because with inferno tower, 4 x bowls, eagle etc etc my th12 minimax will be the first in the clan war. and maybe the opposite clan will have a real th12
    Oh .. facing a real TH12 would be a scary prospect, eh? :-)

I'm not crying for you. Wait a few weeks and observe what the real Engineers do .. or, if you are one of the real Engineers, you'll find the new loop holes soon enough (I'm sure something will show up) ..

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/30|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by bastl2 View Post
    My clan currently has two defensless accounts in the war matchmaking, one is run by me and one belongs to a friend. He really doesnt like not beeing maxed out on the offense side, so he is considering to drop all defenses on level 1 and go to th12.

I wonder if somebody has some experience with such "rushed" bases in the war matchmaking.

I really dont want to stand in his way as hr would have an new incentive to play the game more and also having an second th12 to donate alle the cool stuff would be nice, but im a little worried that if it turns out influencing our mm too bad he wont play at all soon as all he cares about in coc are wars anyway.

I know forum is probably not the best place to discuss engineering stuff but I will anyway .
    well in today war we have th12 as our opponent on no 1 they have lvl 1 defence all
    and in mirror in our clan th11
    so u can see even lvl 1 defence base placed against th11

Quote Originally Posted by BlindSyphon View Post
    I wouldn't do this best to keep it as it is.
    Just from my experience running my 17 eng accts with a max anchor with other engineers, it seems he would need to drop all defenses from the previous TH levels. As well as level them to the Max for the previous TH level to avoid any penalty.
    Then again it might be the new engineering meta lol, who knows.
    If he does this I definitely want to see how the MM handles it.
    Quote Originally Posted by avrillavigne View Post
    well in today war we have th12 as our opponent on no 1 they have lvl 1 defence all
    Its not that interesting whats on the other side and more where the engi is listed in the own matchup, and if it influences the overall mm if the opponent has an advantage in total now.

In farming I am coming across many th12 with th8/th9 defences, plus a lvl1 eagle and infernos. Whether they are rushers or would be engineers, I don’t know because I don’t see what offence they have. But there are quite a lot of them.

My mate now started building all his stuff anyway, guess I will report here what happens in a view wars..

(...) He really doesnt like not beeing maxed out on the offense side, so he is considering to drop all defenses on level 1 and go to th12.

(...)
    as all he cares about in coc are wars anyway.
    Well, that is interesting and different... so many people these past few days complaining about Supercell taking away the possibility of having a customized base, but not for war, just for the beauty of it...

If he goes to Th12, the weight will be at least the one of a Th11, with the added weight of the giga telsa... if Supercell didn’t had a penalty for ‘rushed’ bases to the WMMA (which I doubt they’ll ever do that, to many casual players with rushed bases).
    So your clan will certainly have more difficult wars ahead (did someone said more fair...?).

Quote Originally Posted by avrillavigne View Post
    Their top guy in the #1 spot is a th12 with all level 1 defense?

My mate now started building all his stuff anyway, guess I will report here what happens in a view wars..
    Will be very interested to hear the results.
    Listen, and understand! That Engineer is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pain. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop... ever, until your win streak is broken.

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumX View Post
    Their top guy in the #1 spot is a th12 with all level 1 defense?
    Sounded odd to me as well.

In two recent wars we encountered TH 11 with eagle but no infernoes, sitting below the max 10s so all level one defenses should sit even lower in the order.

But I need to see it to confirm.
    Listen, and understand! That Engineer is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pain. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop... ever, until your win streak is broken.