Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time should be versus battle tie breaker

Quote Originally Posted by bbdoc View Post
    I love those 100% ties. I have a small account which I use only to gain quick rewards in clan games. I leave my defenses outside so I give the 100% and I easily get 100% at low level as it has BH2 with max defs. This makes it very easy to get like 15 stars in 1 hour ;-) If this one starts winning it will climb up in trophies and I won't get 100% anymore ;-)
    Nice idea man

Forum Hero
    Terrible idea. You get 3 minutes for a reason. A tie is not a win. Just be happy you didn't lose trophies on a tie. You have 22 hours to get in your 3 daily wins.

Millennial Club
    If you think the BB encourages spamming, just thing of what this suggestion would bring.

Why give 3 minutes timer at all....if it’s just going to be the one with the higher percentage and fastest time wins. Maybe we could apply that to sports also, a 1-1 draw in football (soccer if in the USA) but because team a scored first then they win.
    The 3 mins are there for if you wanna spam troops to get 100% in 30 seconds or 3:30 if you wanna use 30 seconds to plan attack....everybody in the same boat, stop looking at it about a spamming to win game

Pro Member
    In Supercell's basement, send help! Ana and Marika have imprisoned me
    The idea you should use time as the tiebreaker is very flawed. Should just give each person half the trophy gain. Only if itís a perfect tie, though.
    Last edited by GodlyMortal; 23 Hours Ago at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyMortal View Post
    The idea you should use time as the tiebreaker is very flawed. Should just give each person half the trophy gain. Only if itís a perfect tie, though.
    Half, third, quarter; any fraction of zero is still zero!

I would prefer an option to rematch (if both players agree)
    Nothing here stays the same forever. You must learn to change as the game changes, or clash will force you one way or another.

Crab Claw
    Quote Originally Posted by RagnarFurias View Post
    I would prefer an option to rematch (if both players agree)
    how about a rematch where you cant use any of the same troop groups