Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Any suggestions????

Quote Originally Posted by giantkiller1 View Post
    409 VP and level 34?!?

I'm at level 43 and 277 VP currently. Let me tell you it is nice. I love not having to worry about people attacking me. It is easy to save up resources. I usally have a anti-tank type proto (grappler or doom canon) too so it is rare that I get attacked. I really miss those diamonds I used to get though.

Have him quit attacking pvp's so much.

Spoken like a true turtle. Your solution to playing the game is to not play the game.

Do the math on how long it takes to save up resources vs raid. RR outperforms boosted greens every time. Not even close.

But thanks for pumping all those resources into the economy. My baby is coming up on 250... I'll be sure to smash your base as I hurtle past.
    Hasty Crab US #16 - Tribal Crab US #40
    main (retired) maxed - VP 1250 - 3 GB, 4 TD, 3 TH
    alt (crab smasher) maxed - VP 1000 - 3 GB, 3 PSC, 2 TD, 2 TH

Quote Originally Posted by megacrab View Post
    Spoken like a true turtle. Your solution to playing the game is to not play the game.

Do the math on how long it takes to save up resources vs raid. RR outperforms boosted greens every time. Not even close.

But thanks for pumping all those resources into the economy. My baby is coming up on 250... I'll be sure to smash your base as I hurtle past.
    I'm not a full on turtle. I consider myself "balanced" but compared to most I guess you would say "balanced turtle". I have never beached my HQ. I work on offense after I have defense to a point where I am never successfully raided more than once a week AND I have my armory, radar, vault, and sculptor maxed. If I can upgrade HQ though I always do it. When I need a lot of resources and don't want to wait I just boost my purple RR MP and then hit the pvp bases. This is very rare.

I just upgraded my sculptor. It only took two days. No one is ever raiding me anymore so I keep everything I make. Right now stone is hard to get but I'm about to place a +20% stone production guardian to help with that.

I see people here complaining about getting raided 10+ times a day and I just see that as a consequence of being highly unbalanced towards offence. I wish I could give you my player tag and have you attack my base. I'd love the chance for the diamonds and a little action.
    Last edited by giantkiller1; 3 Days Ago at 08:32 PM.
    Coc: TH11, 25/23/6 heroes, level 113
    BHB: BH8, 3000 trophies

CR: 3500 trophies, lvl 11, 11/8.5/5/2
    BB: HQ17, LVL 42, 282 VP (balanced-turtle)

I see people here complaining about getting raided 10+ times a day and I just see that as a consequence of being highly unbalanced towards offence. I wish I could give you my player tag and have you attack my base. I'd love the chance for the diamonds and a little action.
    I am raided about 11-13 times a day. I raid about 16-18 players a day. My balance is just fine, thanks. And you do know that megacrab is lvl 65, right? You may be able to hold off players at your low VP level, but you can't hold off high level or skilled players.

"Balanced", often referred to as "rainbow statues" is not a wise build. It makes you average or mediocre at everything, while excelling at nothing. Best to pick a style and specialize.
    Bismarck - 1353 VP - Angry Volcano - 4 TD - 2 TH - 4 GBE // Trophies: 3 Diamond
    Rank: #20 in Canada - #9 on Tribal Crab - #43 on Hasty Crab

No one is ever raiding me anymore so I keep everything I make. Right now stone is hard to get but I'm about to place a +20% stone production guardian to help with that.
    Sounds like an argument to keep your salary low so you dont have to pay as much in taxes.
    Is it better to make 500k a day and keep it all, or make 3million a day and lose 500k to raids?

Instead of doubly down and putting out another green, why not do another offense and go out and get some stone?
    You know who already has the stone guardian? Probably half the players on your map.
    They are producing stone as we speak, its just sitting there waiting for you. Why not just go take it?

Those players that complain about getting raided are most likely not full offense though. Invariably when the newbies with those complaints eventually share their details, they are following a "balanced" approach as you put it.
    Once you ditch the greens and blues, get your boats and troops leveled up, it is truly amazing how easy it is to grab some resources.
    Not to mention fun!
    main acct XP: 65 TH: 31 TD: 30, 13, 13 GBE: 42, 17, 17, 16, 16 PSC: 74 "babies" XP: 63, 60, 59, 58, 32
    Op Rewards Decoded: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bkSAoctZNAeFGEGxZi1dylIx_zSMKmAiUym71JTFl-U/edit#gid=0