Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unwelcome Guests...

I have it on good authority that the Wild Gnomes are the worst gang to find their way to HD!! The way they are terrorizing that poor snowman is proof positive.

I've heard that they get squeamish around caterpillars, so you may want to sneak some into their camp when they are sleeping.

GC/KIK: knitgal2/knitgal - Level 112 - Town Level 28
    Completed TTII and TTIII back to back...at Level 60! It CAN be done at higher levels!

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by knitgal2 View Post
    I have it on good authority that the Wild Gnomes are the worst gang to find their way to HD!! The way they are terrorizing that poor snowman is proof positive.

I've heard that they get squeamish around caterpillars, so you may want to sneak some into their camp when they are sleeping.
    I like that caterpillar solution, so i asked Tom to find me some but he said he'd sleep on it!

Thanks for the other great suggestions too! I'll keep those in mind as we commence...

OPERATION: WILD GNOME

Day 2: the gnomes were at it again last night. Tried to sleep but the sounds of loud Black Sabbath music and breaking Mixed Berry Juice Bottles were too much. I spoke to greg earlier today and he suggested i simply open a ticket with HD support...sorry Greg, i won't be doing that! I'm thinking a "fight fire with fire" plan is called for.
    I intend on approaching the little girl with the needy grandma and the Mary Poppins look alike lady to form a rival bikie gang with me...similar to the gnomes but ours will have red bikes!
    I hope they can help, because this is starting to affect my cows now. I noticed they don't seem to "moo" as happily any more and it might be my imagination but todays milk just wasnt as creamy as usual...hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by AdamAdster View Post
    Hi guys I logged onto my farm today and found a gang of outlaw biker gnomes had set up camp on the far side of my property..
    .Attachment 21907
    They call themselves the "Wild Gnomes" and are a pretty intimidating bunch. They are loud and obnoxious, party all day AND night! I'm worried their presence may stop my lovely awesome neighbors from visiting, also I noticed the chickens aren't laying as much as they should.

Any tips on how to get rid of them? Or is this a job for the Hay Day police???
    Thanks!
    Hi Adam
    Can you tell me how you put the picture in your post. I want to send you biker gnomes an invitation to my place, we are having a gnome party. There will be line dancing later when we move the picnic table out of the way.

GC ID Judesnz54. / Current lvl 97 / Kik FlowerFarm
    Farm name - Storybrooke Village / Achievements 119/126
    Town name - Spring Haven

I heard they got run out of Queensland.

Attachment 21986
    The party is in full swing, line dancing will start soon so send you biker boys over.

Town name - Spring Haven

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Judesnz54 View Post
    Attachment 21986
    The party is in full swing, line dancing will start soon so send you biker boys over.
    Haha, get down...turn around...go to town...bootscootin boogie!!!!
    I'll pass the message on Jude, we'll see if we can get rid of these pesky blokes!

btw no news on the gnome front this day, they are very quiet...a little too quiet i think! they must be planning something.
    Talks to form the rival gang broke down today after i refused to sell the little girl all my butter, so back to the drawing board...the snowman is holding up well near that fire, no sign of melting yet, i think he is a prime Stockholm syndrome candidate because he really seems to be starting to enjoy being held captive....hmmm

Attachment 21996
    Party kicking off now!

Town name - Spring Haven

Trainee
    image.jpg
    New devolpments....Officer Christmas from the local law enforcement has arrived on the scene and is questioning all involved....this could get ugly!
    gc: AdamAdster
    kik: hey_its_Adam

U guys are sooo funny! What imagination!!

NH: Down on the farm
    lvl 50 and slowly rising...

Centennial Club
    Hilarious!