Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Guess at the New Metas?

Warriors are OP
    Quote Originally Posted by TankSinatra View Post
    That's what I'm seeing too. Slight nerf to aqwalk + serious alternative (siege ks) makes a lot of phase 2 options viable.
    Nah, u dont need ks, with siege machine, just spam in anything for 3*, mass miner, bowitch, i am now trying ks together immediately followed by spam hog, let see
    Last edited by samratulangi; 1 Week Ago at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by samratulangi View Post
    Nah, u dont need ks, with siege machine, just spam in anything for 3*, mass miner, bowitch, i am now trying ks together with ks, but immediately followed by spam hog, let see
    just spamming something with siege machine doesn't work very often against good layouts. maybe 10% of the time will it actually get a 3 in war against a real base with a real cc.

sure, farming it will work on bases missing cc or some defenses or just because they are really bad ring bases.

isn't that the nature of the game though. make a funnel and spam spam spam. hard to get more complicated then that
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 18 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH12 - K50/Q53/W22
    Fire - TH11 - K50/Q46/W20
    Inferno - TH11 - K50/Q47/W20

Warriors are OP
    Quote Originally Posted by AFrostyBlaze View Post
    just spamming something with siege machine doesn't work very often against good layouts. maybe 10% of the time will it actually get a 3 in war against a real base with a real cc.

sure, farming it will work on bases missing cc or some defenses or just because they are really bad ring bases.

isn't that the nature of the game though. make a funnel and spam spam spam. hard to get more complicated then that
    but previously spam style attack has very low rate of 3* even in multiplayer, u have to use a bit multiphase to get really better, not like now

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by samratulangi View Post
    but previously spam style attack has very low rate of 3* even in multiplayer, u have to use a bit multiphase to get really better, not like now
    I mean, this past war my base held to 1 star 3 times against TH12 attacks with siege machine... The 4th attack they finally got it for 2 stars. All were spammy attacks and not terribly done... I think their team had 1 3 star on a TH12 out of maybe 12-15 attacks this past war. Seems relatively on par with what it has been. Keep in mind neither offense or defense is up to TH12 max yet so we will see how things change.
    TH12

All time high trophies: TH - 5529; BH - 5487
    Clan: Toilet Clashers

Max miners, then loons, then electro drags.

Miners, miners and more miners. That's the new meta.

loons in siege machine +1
    It's very powerful , loons can take out the core defense with rage or rage+clone.

I'm going lalo new loon level will destroy all, just like when a TH11 hits a 10 with lalo it stands no chance.

Going Electro on my 2nd TH12 just to try it.
    Last edited by BlindSyphon; 1 Week Ago at 01:28 AM.

How about at th10? I've had some success with aqwalk a ways, then have her charge in with the siege machine (bowlers), miner sweep the rest. There's probably something smarter, either skip the aqwalk or something other than bowlers.
    Level 10 Adult War Clan METAMUCIL.
    And some of us are old enough that its not just a funny word...
    Metamucil keeps the red out of our logs. Small wars, lot of green.
    War Record - https://cocp.it/clan/82GJJV2J

Quote Originally Posted by TankSinatra View Post
    How about at th10? I've had some success with aqwalk a ways, then have her charge in with the siege machine (bowlers), miner sweep the rest. There's probably something smarter, either skip the aqwalk or something other than bowlers.
    Probably anything will work with queen walks.
    I have lower heroes on my 10s so I'll be sticking to bowi push with siege leading or lalo.
    Same thing on my 11s but since you can get lvl2 electro at 11, I'll prob push electro first as they should destroy anything without an eagle and single infernos.