Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guess at the New Metas?

Guess at the New Metas?

Near zero first-hand experience so far, but I think bowitch 11v11 will remain strong with some tweaks - more witches, no giants needed. Reduced need for jump/jumps gives an extra heal spell to keep the bowlers up through the GBs.

What else are people expecting? I'm told laloon is nuts at 12 right now, not sure if it involves a walk/charge or just sending the aq in behind the machine. Wonder if miners make a comeback, small ks can cut a big hole behind the siege now, and leave 4-5 heals for the diggers.

I like working with valks but not sure if they'll do well. Either run ahead of the machine or fail the funnel. But just for fun I'll have to get a machine full of valks into someone's middle, then clone & rage.

Any use for the blimp? Not even sure how it works. Parachute valks into the mid for clone/rage in multi, guaranteed 1*?
    Level 10 Adult War Clan METAMUCIL.
    And some of us are old enough that its not just a funny word...
    Metamucil keeps the red out of our logs. Small wars, lot of green.
    War Record - https://cocp.it/clan/82GJJV2J

Been experimenting with mass miners and clones as a DE farming army. Works well at TH11 in Crystal. Not ready to try that in war though.
    Listen, and understand! That New Algorithm is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pain. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop... ever, until your win streak is broken.

Mass electro dragons, rage, clone, loons in siege machine, rage, more rage, you get the picture, my first TH11 six pack this war ... I don't war my TH11 much

Loons in siege machine, definitely did not think of that. Suicide wrecking ball delivered right to the mid. Depends on traps being in the outer ring though?

What about the (TH11) 10/10/15 Giant/Witch/Bowler spam .... (not that i've used it of course, being the super skilled attacker that I am... ahem..)

Giants had a slight HP increase didn't they, and what with the Healer/troop nerf etc etc
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 12 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...H8-s-to-TH11-s My spec: mid TH11, 47/44/15

Quote Originally Posted by TankSinatra View Post
    Loons in siege machine, definitely did not think of that. Suicide wrecking ball delivered right to the mid. Depends on traps being in the outer ring though?
    In that particular case it had a very heavy core, eagle, infernos, and all air def, so the siege machine bored into the eagle and dumped it's load, I froze stuff, cloned the loons and raged them ... electro dragons funnelled so heroes followed the siege machine in, what was left after the loons/cloned loons AQ mopped up. Job done. No idea where the traps were, it was a blur ... but you must be right they could not have all been loaded into the core!
    Last edited by nobeone; 1 Week Ago at 03:21 PM.

against th11 - it seems like a lot is working. i've been farming with miners and 3ing pretty much every base i see including my clanmates th11 bases with aq charge miner.

electro drags seem like a very solid consistent option against th11 as well

bowitch is still doing its thing

hghb is amazing

lalo raids with the siege machine to assist in getting into the base for air d is also working pretty well.

this update made sure there are a lot of different options i like it.

for th12 i think it's hard to say because the giga tesla hasn't been maxed yet. i've noticed that loons struggle heavily against the giga tesla, not only because they are slow and die before they can destroy the TH but also because depending when it gets activated it re-routes some of your loons but not enough of them to actually finish the TH. I haven't quite come up with a way to solve that problem yet

AQ charge miners has been extremely successful for me against the new th12s as well but once again, i fear that when giga tesla gets maxed, the bomb might one hit my miners. the same can be said for hog raids so i think it will become essential to knock out the TH before deploying any miners, hogs, or loons or else the raid will likely fail.
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 18 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH12 - K50/Q53/W22
    Fire - TH11 - K50/Q46/W20
    Inferno - TH11 - K50/Q47/W20

Wherever "sneak peak" is being improperly used...
    Quote Originally Posted by AFrostyBlaze View Post
    hghb is amazing
    Really? It seemed slightly worse than it was before (due to healer nerf). Maybe siege machine really helped it (I haven't used it with hghb).

Like you said, aq charge miners works well. Bowitch still works well. But expect miners to be used much more frequently.
    IGN: Sneak Peak; TH10.5 - Lvl 196; 1200+ War *s
    40/41/10 BK/AQ/GW [last updated 11/27/17]

Quote Originally Posted by Ripple1972 View Post
    As self appointed overlord, please stop trying to use logic in all SC discussions.

Quote Originally Posted by AFrostyBlaze View Post
    this update made sure there are a lot of different options i like it.
    That's what I'm seeing too. Slight nerf to aqwalk + serious alternative (siege ks) makes a lot of phase 2 options viable.

Quote Originally Posted by stealthmtn View Post
    Really? It seemed slightly worse than it was before (due to healer nerf). Maybe siege machine really helped it (I haven't used it with hghb).

Like you said, aq charge miners works well. Bowitch still works well. But expect miners to be used much more frequently.
    ah whoops, nice catch. im so used to saying hghb with my hog raids i suppose it would be called seige machine bowler hogs now haha
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 18 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH12 - K50/Q53/W22
    Fire - TH11 - K50/Q46/W20
    Inferno - TH11 - K50/Q47/W20