Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super Pekka got slightly "buffed"

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon3223 View Post
    Super P.E.K.K.A.

Decreased death damage across all levels.
    HP has been increased across all levels.

Level HP
    1 3300
    2 3300
    3 3630
    4 3630
    5 3993
    6 3993
    7 4392
    8 4392
    9 4831
    10 4831
    11 5314
    12 5314
    13 5845
    14 5845
    15 6430
    16 6430

Copy paste from the patch notes posted by Darian
    That may be whatís in the notes but it sure isnít what I see in the actual gameplay. Sheís dropping like flies on a sugar bowl in my attacks. Attacks I used to do well at with the SP are now abysmal failures. Iím not the only one to notice it either. At this point, the SP has become totally unusable for me and thatís saying something - she was one of my absolute favorite troops.
    Last edited by Noctaire; 5 Days Ago at 08:05 AM.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    That may be whatís in the notes but it sure isnít what I see in the actual gameplay. Sheís dropping like flies on a sugar bowl in my attacks. Attacks I used to do well at with the SP are now abysmal failures. Iím not the only one to notice it either. At this point, the SP has become totally unusable for me and thatís saying something - she was one of my absolute favorite troops.
    Maybe a lot of competitive players already max their point defenses (like Double Cannon, Archer Tower, Cannon) during the Hammer Jam event?
    I haven't use the SP yet though, but I did noticed my opponents on average are better in terms of point defenses at this stage. Max Double Cannon and Archer Tower could be easily noticed, but Maxed Cannon is a bit difficult to notice. And all other max defenses (most notably Crusher, Air Bombs) had significant increase in HP too, that could be bad for slow hitters like SP.
    Last edited by SilverX; 5 Days Ago at 09:37 AM.
    6 + 3 = 9
    but so does 5 + 4.
    The way you see things isn't always the only way to do things.
    Respect other people's way of thinking.

I checked in game and the HP are really higher.
    But I must add that Darian also mentioned in the patchnote that death damage will indeed get a nerf, but this nerf doesnt appear in game (death damage remains the same).

So at the end, unless the changes arent effective, SP got a hp buff, nothing else.

See you at next patch SP <3

Quote Originally Posted by SilverX View Post
    Maybe a lot of competitive players already max their point defenses (like Double Cannon, Archer Tower, Cannon) during the Hammer Jam event?
    I haven't use the SP yet though, but I did noticed my opponents on average are better in terms of point defenses at this stage. Max Double Cannon and Archer Tower could be easily noticed, but Maxed Cannon is a bit difficult to notice. And all other max defenses (most notably Crusher, Air Bombs) had significant increase in HP too, that could be bad for slow hitters like SP.
    No...not this much and it was practically overnight. There are a few of us who used them regularly but now....

Quote Originally Posted by valanstyle View Post
    I checked in game and the HP are really higher.
    But I must add that Darian also mentioned in the patchnote that death damage will indeed get a nerf, but this nerf doesnt appear in game (death damage remains the same).

So at the end, unless the changes arent effective, SP got a hp buff, nothing else.

See you at next patch SP <3
    The death damage on the SP seldom actually did anything because it takes so long for her to blow up that other troops destroy what she was beating on. No, this is different - it’s HP related. The SP goes down FAST compared to before. She used to be able to survive going up against a couple of defenses and a Crusher; now she goes down and the Crusher survives. And it’s not just one either - I had two go down side-by-side on an r2d2 base yesterday. That never used to happen and certainly 2 are enough to take out a L7 Crusher. She also seems to take more of a hit from the GC as well.

Whatever they did, the SP is no longer a usable troop.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

when they initially announced death damage nerf, it was obvious it was gona get hp buff at some point. my guess is it will get more hp buff in next update or the xmas update. for those starting to upgrade SP, just remember how useless carts were during bh5/bh6 days.

buff or not, they still suck.😑

It seems supercell heard us and didn’t just nerf te super pekka.

I admit I haven’t read the patch notes... I paid a price for that since I gemmed Dark Elixir storage because I thought it would be necessary to upgrade my heroes in main base. If it was not for this thread I wouldn’t ever try Super Pekka again till next buff, so thank you.
    Nothing here stays the same forever. You must learn to change as the game changes, or clash will force you one way or another.