Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Cant use the siege machine in my attacks?

Quote Originally Posted by bigwinw View Post
    This 1 troop thing is a myth. I always cook a full army and can toggle my Siege Machines before battle.
    I certainly hope so, I will try it in the next war, a little leery since I could not use my own built one in my first war. There was no toggle, even on the "get ready to" attack screen . Thanks for the info
    No (written) rules were violated in the creation of this post!

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by jskoe View Post
    I certainly hope so, I will try it in the next war, a little leery since I could not use my own built one in my first war. There was no toggle, even on the "get ready to" attack screen . Thanks for the info
    Im gonna do the same thing, won’t hurt to try at least, one troop space is nothing if I can use my SM

Same problem for me on iOS.

I finished my workshop and build wall wreckers. None of my clanmates is able to donate SMs so far.

For a couple of attacks (valks in cc) it has worked perfectly fine. The switch symbol was displayed as expected. Then I changed to loons in cc, and no toggle symbol was shown anymore.

Have tried several times after rebuilding SM and asking clanmates for new troops, problem is still there.

Fresh Spawn
    Same for me. I am the only TH12 in our clan. I can donate a siege machine without difficulty and my classmates can use it. But when I build one and then try an attack (either multiplayer, or even in single player mode as a test), the only icon I see is the normal clan castle troops one. I have NEVER seen my own siege machine. And since nobody else can donate to me, the only way I can get one is by building it by myself.

HELP!!

Also - in the army summary screen, under my heroes, there is an empty space with a "0/1" on it - not sure what that's for...

Ideas??

I'M BATMAN!
    Quote Originally Posted by anewman143 View Post
    Same for me. I am the only TH12 in our clan. I can donate a siege machine without difficulty and my classmates can use it. But when I build one and then try an attack (either multiplayer, or even in single player mode as a test), the only icon I see is the normal clan castle troops one. I have NEVER seen my own siege machine. And since nobody else can donate to me, the only way I can get one is by building it by myself.

HELP!!

Also - in the army summary screen, under my heroes, there is an empty space with a "0/1" on it - not sure what that's for...

Ideas??
    While you are scouting the base, look for little green arrows on your cc icon. Click it. Select your machine. Must be done before the end of the 30 second scout time and before your drop a troop. The empty space is for donated kachines as ypu can have one donated and one you build. You can use either but not both in an attack.

Fresh Spawn
    Perfect - thanks Piper - I did a quick "attack" and I now see my siege machine (didn't have any troops in my CC, so it had a red Exclamation mark over it rather than the green arrow) - thanks so much - thought I was going crazy!

I have a level 2 workshop and always have siege machines built and ready. However, sometimes when I go to attack the toggle option is not there to switch from Clan castle to siege machine. I am on Android. I didnt read the whole thread. Is this a known issue?

edit - so i read through the thread...we are really at four weeks with this issue and no feedback from SC on a fix?
    Last edited by Stiehl9s; 4 Days Ago at 11:34 PM.