Thread: A few questions regarding current state of game

A few questions regarding current state of game

Hi all!

I've been around hayday for a bit now. I used to be highly competitive in most online games but I try to relax a little bit in hayday instead. I enjoy the game alot.

I couldn't help myself to look at the boat rankings though. I understand the game has been around for a long time but it still made me thinking.. the levels are over 300, 400 and even 500. When looking at the xp charts (xp needed for each level) that are some insane amounts of xp you need to reach that level. Even when playing fulltime for years straight with help of friends it seems hard to reach.

I've also stumbled across alot of 'fishy' farms where crops seem to be gathered at a static rate (indication of bot) and for example no machines are used or even on the farm.

Is there active control on cheating/botting? Am I just suspecting too much?

Also I can't see my ranking yet on the boat board, I think it is because I am still too low. Does anyone know from what point I can see my ranking?

Thanks in advance, community seems great here

Forum Superstar
    There is active cheat/bot control, yes. If the team can prove someone is cheating or using bots, they WILL be banned. The reason you're still seeing suspected bot farms in the newspaper is because it's an ongoing battle and people will keep making bots and tweaking them, and SC has to update their search systems and stuff like that. There is actually a really high level player who got banned, I think they were in the 200s.

Now I think the biggest farms probably play 24/7, buy LOTS of diamonds, and have a huge support system to help them all the time - it's not fair to suspect them of cheating without any real reason (aside from the fact that yes, that's a LOOOOT of leveling)

What's your current boat score? It's actually not a static number you need. My level 85 farm has a boat score of 44,523 and it's at place, GET THIS, 1,127,650. I think it goes down to 3 million spaces? So as time goes on (Hay day's been around since 2012!) people will reach higher score points, and you'll need more and more points to reach that place. Back in 2016 when I got on it, it was about 13,000 boat score points that got you on it? I think? I have absolutely NO CLUE about now.

My mini farm has a boat score of 1,139 so it's got a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way to go and I'm nowhere near testing it :P
    Last edited by EllunaHellen; 1 Week Ago at 03:18 PM.
    Hay Day farm level 85 -Town Reputation level 19
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    8/12 sanctuary animals- 6 adults, 2 babies - Done gathering expansion permits
    Started September 2014! (not in a hurry.)
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 34~

Quote Originally Posted by EllunaHellen View Post
    There is active cheat/bot control, yes. If the team can prove someone is cheating or using bots, they WILL be banned. The reason you're still seeing suspected bot farms in the newspaper is because it's an ongoing battle and people will keep making bots and tweaking them, and SC has to update their search systems and stuff like that. There is actually a really high level player who got banned, I think they were in the 200s.

Now I think the biggest farms probably play 24/7, buy LOTS of diamonds, and have a huge support system to help them all the time - it's not fair to suspect them of cheating without any real reason (aside from the fact that yes, that's a LOOOOT of leveling)

What's your current boat score? It's actually not a static number you need. My level 85 farm has a boat score of 44,523 and it's at place, GET THIS, 1,127,650. I think it goes down to 3 million spaces? So as time goes on (Hay day's been around since 2012!) people will reach higher score points, and you'll need more and more points to reach that place. Back in 2016 when I got on it, it was about 13,000 boat score points that got you on it? I think? I have absolutely NO CLUE about now.

My mini farm has a boat score of 1,139 so it's got a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way to go and I'm nowhere near testing it :P
    Thanks for your in-depth reply EllunaHellen. I understand your message regarding suspected cheating is not fair without a good reason. It's just I see it happen in some farms and I don't think all of them actually get caught. My boat score is really really low.. I haven't really focussed on it because I am more working on my barn expansion.

My ranking will probably be around 10 million or something...maybe worse I would just enjoy seeing my rank increase but I guess I'll have to hit around that 15-20k to even get to see it

Forum Superstar
    Yes, it's kind of sad that I can't be the 15-millionth person on the boat score ranking on my baby farm, haha I'd like to see that climb up too! I'm sure there's a reason for it, but...

Yes, you're definitely right. It can take a while for people who do cheat to get caught, and maybe some never do - buuut that is not our business to deal with

Oh yea, my mini farm is currently focussing on loads and loads of trucks, becaus I really want it to get to level 34 and unlock the town, like, YESTERDAY (Patience is not my strong suit)
    Hay Day farm level 85 -Town Reputation level 19
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    8/12 sanctuary animals- 6 adults, 2 babies - Done gathering expansion permits
    Started September 2014! (not in a hurry.)
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 34~

As long as you donít break any rules itís not cheating. Some player buy loads of diamonds, play almost constantly, have big support system in the form of family, friends, multiple farms. Itís all in how you can pay to play. Thatís their option to do that. I have watched some of the super higher level farms on YouTube videos and their playing style. Itís exhausting. I would consider that a full time job. I buy diamonds to play the way I want. Iím not looking to be any leader board competitor or anything like that. I just try to outdo my best playing. I have friends who have never bought a diamond in years of playing. They are happy with their playing style. Itís all in how you like to play the game as long as you donít break the rules.
    Those ďfreeĒ diamond offers are bots trying to get co troll of your farm and any ID you may have associated with it. Great way to get a permanent ban, go for a free offer.
    Last edited by Bestajunior; 1 Week Ago at 02:08 PM.

Farm level: 215 Silo maxed and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    ďI think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: "Maggie will leave soon". >MasterKilde<

And this is exactly the beauty of this very simple game! Myriad personal playing styles, myriad hood playing styles, play competitive or just for fun, spend money or play for free, play alone or make friends. There is no right or wrong, just play within the rules and take what you want from the game.
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 gold trophies barrier ďTeam first, my barn is your barnĒ
    check out our recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players