Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Changes in base design

Another thing I have been noticing on enemy bases my clan finds trickiest in war is xbows gathered together in a line in 1-2 small compartments, typically on the line the wall wrecker would most want to travel when used to traverse the base a good distance.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

So far I have been placing my th out of the walls and hopefully attacker takes the easy way out of not using SM the opposite direction. Sacrificing the th with max giga tesla out in open without other defences supporting it. This is for war.

Is centralized th still viable ? If I see one, I would definitely send the SM with bowitch, heroes and everything else into the core and can be 3 stars for non max th12. Not sure for max def th12.

Think ring base is not variable for th12, delayed valks and sm with full of valks would have destroyed the core. Whereas other troops cleaned up the rest of the base.

What’s your opinion ? My base is still essentially a max defence th11 except th, storages upgraded and sm capability. Any other designs to recommend ?
    Last edited by rrru; July 6th, 2018 at 08:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rrru View Post
    So far I have been placing my th out of the walls and hopefully attacker takes the easy way out of not using SM the opposite direction. Sacrificing the th with max giga tesla out in open without other defences supporting it. This is for war.

Is centralized th still viable ? If I see one, I would definitely send the SM with bowitch, heroes and everything else into the core and can be 3 stars for non max th12. Not sure for max def th12.

Think ring base is not variable for th12, delayed valks and sm with full of valks would have destroyed the core. Whereas other troops cleaned up the rest of the base.

What’s your opinion ? My base is still essentially a max defence th11 except th, storages upgraded and sm capability. Any other designs to recommend ?
    To me an offset town hall works well. Have it back behind the wall far enough that it can’t be taken down from outside. You’ll find some people with no idea how to use wall wreckers just wasting theirs busting a single compartment or two to get there, taking out nothing of strategic value on the way. Others with more of a clue may lose their wall wrecker earlier on the other side of the base due to a clever concentration of firepower there.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!