Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Supercell community has peaked during th11 uodate.

Supercell community has peaked during th11 uodate.

More than 180k persons visited the forum at the same time during th11 update, during th12 update which was bigger less than 30k persons visited at the same time.
    What do you think? Is it the in-game news or other social media news that make people refrain from visiting the forum? Or most clashers have moved to clash royale which does not have a forum here? Or the game lost it's pace and is dying slowly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    They can't silence me! I won't be silenced! You can't stop the signal!!!!!

Get away from me, security guards. NO! I won't go quietly. Don't make me hit this button!!!!

Or maybe something else that isn't being considered?

For the TH11 update, a link to the forums was placed in game, which generated a lot of traffic. Too much traffic. That's a mistake they've been careful not to make again
    Cloud Control - Why are clouds so terrible, and what are the possible ways to get rid of them?

Forum Contender
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiler View Post

For the TH11 update, a link to the forums was placed in game, which generated a lot of traffic. Too much traffic. That's a mistake they've been careful not to make again
    Exactly this.
    If they do have provided a link this time also to forums post intead of blog post, we could have saw Huge Members Traffic here at forums.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    I complained the vinegar I bought had lumps in...The shopkeeper said,'Those are pickled onions sir.'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiler View Post

It crashed the forums.....all those people jostling for space on the boards. I have no doubt at all if that link was there yesterday we would have had 100's of Thousands of happy, unhappy and interested Clashers here.

Yet, after that update and record late 2015, in discussions about the forum revisions in late 2016/early 2017, there was a comment made by a mod (Lach I'd assume) that forum servers had been upgraded to avoid/mitigate crash risks. Am I wrong? (please don't ask me to find again any of such posts lol)
    Are the servers still at same level as were in late 2015 for running the forum?

But indeed, the lack of a more visible link in game, reduces the traffic here (there are multiple links, just not very visible, or accessible only after a few (mis)taps )