Thread: War Roster Names Not Showing

War Roster Names Not Showing

We've had search running for over an hour, and the names of who is in war haven't even appeared. Anyone else seeing this? I'm probably cancelling, rather than being a guinea pig for whatever SC is doing to MM.
    Leader of Bellum Tigers #2CR0QQC
    Expert Goblin Butterknife Attacker

We are also having the same problem. No war yet after a 2 hour search.

Same problem bud.

I'd like to know if you have any rushed or "engineered" accounts for/in war.

Coz I think they might be a reason.

Not showing the names in the war search window is an old problem. If you have a lot of new members added to the war the mm takes a bit of time to calculate the weights and hence the delay. If names doesn't show up within a couple of minutes, I usually research.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishalb1 View Post
    Not showing the names in the war search window is an old problem. If you have a lot of new members added to the war the mm takes a bit of time to calculate the weights and hence the delay. If names doesn't show up within a couple of minutes, I usually research.

Minutes? It has been hours, no names, no opponent. Restarted thrice after 2 hours passed each time.
    Last edited by Alpglk; June 12th, 2018 at 08:23 AM.

ours didnt show, we restarted a few times as in the old days it meant a problem - but then we matched even with the names not showing.

so - new visual bug but can still match. for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpglk View Post
    Minutes? It has been hours, no names, no opponent. Restarted thrice after 2 hours passed each time.
    I believe OP is not complaining about not getting a match. He is just asking about not showing the names of the players in the search window and it happened with us too.

I've seen it take up to 15 or 20 minutes to have names show up, but my guess is that it had something to do with a lot of people spinning around the same time. I'm dubious about the idea that they're calculating weights of each base at search time, since you can see gold weights any time you do a friendly challenge. I've never started a war with more than 1 or 2 new members in the roster & never noticed it making a difference in how long it takes names to appear.

I believe OP is not complaining about not getting a match. He is just asking about not showing the names of the players in the search window and it happened with us too.
    Correct. We searched again after waiting a day & got a match in under an hour. It may have been from a larger than usual number of clans getting in war to test their new TH12s. If Bishalb1's theory about the MM actually re-calculating weight at search time, that might have been it.

Doesn't look like the made any major changes to mm.
    Leader of Bellum Tigers #2CR0QQC
    Expert Goblin Butterknife Attacker

Banned
    This happened to us but after restarting it a few times the names showed up. Hope that works for you!

Good luck!

bumpbumpbump