Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who has the time to lose 80% of matches??

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    "Describing exactly"; I don't think so!

OP's OP is pure hyperbole. An 80% loss rate, therefore, a 1:4 win:loss ratio & OP would be nearer 1k cups than 3k. I'd suggest OP has just had a bad run and came here to vent. 15 matches to complete the loot cycle, yes; 80% loss rate long term, absolutely doesn't add up.
    loss or win rate has nothing to do with cups. you could be at 1000 and have an 80% win rate over the last 20 matches, or an 80% loss rate over that same set of matches. win loss rate is more about your current movement in trophies, not the number you have at any given point.

as an example, at one point during the clan games i was at 90+% loss rate at 3700 trophies. if i every decide to move back up i will pass that same point at a 90%+ win rate
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; 5 Days Ago at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    loss or win rate has nothing to do with cups. you could be at 1000 and have an 80% win rate over the last 20 matches, or an 80% loss rate over that same set of matches. win loss rate is more about your current movement in trophies, not the number you have at any given point.

as an example, at one point during the clan games i was at 90+% loss rate at 3700 trophies. if i every decide to move back up i will pass that same point at a 90%+ win rate
    I don't see where you're going here.

I was merely pointing out that OP cannot be at 3k trophies with an overall 80% loss rate.

Maybe OP was looking at his log and is running 2 wins in 10. That is part of the cycle forced on us by the algorithm and there is nothing that can be done about it. I am in the same boat, once I hit 4100 trophies or so, I lose 80 - 90 % of the time until I hit 3700-3800 trophies and then I win that percentage. Just like clock work. Also, you can tell when it is your time to lose by how extra wonky the AI gets. Honestly, it's the way the game is designed, any other possibility just says the devs are incompetent and can't develop a game AI worth 10 cents (which they aren't). So, OP, just part of the programmed game.
    Last edited by jskoe; 5 Days Ago at 04:04 AM.
    No (written) rules were violated in the creation of this post!

Forum Hero
    Quote Originally Posted by Draegar View Post
    Then why bother to play at all? I said before that the current system favors the rich (translate: Higher bases hava a distinct and unsurmaountable advantage that prevents lower bases to get into a serious upgrading momentum and keeps them at the bottom). I was harshly denied and now I see someone describing exactly the problem, only from the winners side.

BB needs a total overhaul or a reboot or, better, needs to be deleted...

Nobody has denied that higher bases have a distinct advantage. Why do you think we (here on this part of the forum) keep telling people to rush to the next BH level?

Deletion of Builder Base, isn't going to happen, just like Clan Wars or The Archer Queen isn't going to suddenly get deleted from the game, so just quit thinking about that.

BB overhaul? Well, BB demands that you play every day, for at least 3 wins, for you to stay in the lead. If you don't, no amount of overhaul or events or free loot handouts will ever get you ahead.

For every Bonus Cycle you have lost, you are one day behind. You have a chance at catching up, if you start taking every Cycle, and the rest of us are maxed out for exactly the number of days that you were behind.

/Affront
    TH12-51/51/20|BH8-16.14.16.16.16.14.16.15.16.13/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by RandelPink View Post
    5 God Damn accounts??? What is wrong with that picture?
    Quite a few people have a lot more than that.

Playstation? I play a lot of PC games - no need for consoles. In the end, it's how much time one wants to put in. I don't always keep up with all the attacks for all accounts; not a big deal. Life is long.