Thread: th11 walls -- should I upgrade?

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything

th11 walls -- should I upgrade?

Hey Chiefs,

Do you guys recommend that I upgrade th11 walls to lv12? I don't have a single piece that's level 12 and now with the siege machine implemented into the game, it would make walls sort of useless.

I was a max th11 but now I'm working on barracks and lab upgrades. I'm thinking maybe I'll finish all lab upgrades and barracks and then hit the button to th12?

What do you guys think?

Forum Legend
    I think walls are a great resource sink when you've finished the rest of the stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    I think walls are a great resource sink when you've finished the rest of the stuff.
    I agree. If you start upgrading the walls, you'll most likely run out of hero upgrades and would have to waste a ton of precious DE. Better to make the jump to Th12 and keep working on your heroes. Once all the defences are done, feel free to dump all your excess gold and elixir into the walls.

Id go to 12 now, you need more storage to get the new troop levels so finish the ones you have left at 11 while your storages are being built

Quote Originally Posted by RickReddmann View Post
    Id go to 12 now, you need more storage to get the new troop levels so finish the ones you have left at 11 while your storages are being built
    OP mentioned he doesn't have a single piece of level 12 walls. Upgrading all the walls is going to take way, way longer than the storages, or practically anything else, is going to take.