Thread: Idea: 100% chance of intel for blowing up vault before HQ.

Idea: 100% chance of intel for blowing up vault before HQ.

Testing phase: Add vaults to Dr T. 100% chance of intel for blowing up the vault with troop, critters, or gunboat ability

Game mode: 1 week or two of Intel wars. You get intel on every player base as long as you blow up the vault before the HQ. However your task force will lose intel if someone blows up your vault before you HQ when you are raided.

This adds some fun to the game to strategically place the vault on your map. It also adds some fun to the planning of taking out a base.
    Username: Major Mark Taskforce: The One Percent Experience Level: 65 Victory Points: 550 HQ: 22
    Statues: TD: 44% TH: 62% GBE: 109%

Quote Originally Posted by Mark12211 View Post
    ...However your task force will lose intel if someone blows up your vault before you HQ when you are raided. ...
    No thanks, do to the following:
    1) No player owns nor holds intel, only the Task Force does.
    2) The items currently not at risk from raids (intel, diamonds, power powder, proto parts, stored power stones, statues either deployed of stored) should not be placed at risk. That would open up the pervobial "can of worms" as then everything could become fair game for raid inclusion. (Hey, who stole my perfect TD MP?)
    3) Bad enough some rouge officers have been know to blow intel on sabotage just to be mean, or via their deranged mind, think that it is funny. What next, beach the vault just due to antisocial humor?
    Last edited by rowman; 1 Week Ago at 07:24 PM.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    [#PR2P0R0C]
    And yes, that panda is indeed packing major heat! Visit my profile page
    /default photo album to see a larger image.

Fresh Spawn
    😊 ☺ 🙂 😐 😐 😐 😐 😑 😑 😑

Maybe it would take some time to work it into the player maps. Maybe just start with Dr T and see how it goes.

Or maybe the future of task force wars is gambling intel.
    Username: Major Mark Taskforce: The One Percent Experience Level: 65 Victory Points: 550 HQ: 22

Quote Originally Posted by Mark12211 View Post
    Maybe it would take some time to work it into the player maps. Maybe just start with Dr T and see how it goes.

Or maybe the future of task force wars is gambling intel.
    I only had issues with the potential forced loss of intel, I have no qualms with suggestions to gain intel with no loss.

Gambling intel, that is intentionally placing intel at risk with hope of gains, I also have no objections to. That is a Leader or Coleader purposely elects to risk x intel with a chance to gain 2x in return.

Any suggestions on how a Task a Task force could elect to gamble or not? Any suggested gamble should not be a "sure thing" though, there would have to be a chance of loss as well as gain.
    Last edited by rowman; 1 Week Ago at 07:38 PM.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    [#PR2P0R0C]
    And yes, that panda is indeed packing major heat! Visit my profile page
    /default photo album to see a larger image.

Maybe a button for a war map. Leader enters a selectable Wager War worth up to 10, 20, 30, 50, 75 or 100 intel (or loss). 25 man would be matched to 25 man, 10 to 10 etc. Matchmaking by total VP of taskforce. Top player plays and defends top player, second top player raids and defends vs second top player and so on. You never know what taskforce you would get matched up to. Could be one player with 1000 VP and 9 with 50 or 10 players with 145 VP each. TF with most raids and defends earns the wagered intel. TF with less loses the wagered amount