Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [KNOWN ISSUE] Connection problems

After the last update COC is running on all of my devices now, but I get a lot of disconnected errors during gameplay some of them during attacks. Also a lot of out of sync errors during searches.

Trainee
    same issue with my samsug tablet

still waiting for a fix!

I keep losing connection ! Was no problems until I installed the new optional update.

I am experiencing problems on my Samsung Galaxy tab A , it keeps losing connection like every 30 minutes or so, my WiFi works great and has never had problems. Recently, my war attack was foiled by the connection loss message and that tipped the iceberg over. Anyone else having this problem?

Got a response from my email to Supercell and was informed there was a follow up update for the crashing situation. Did that and it still doesn't work on my device. Some of you may try.

Pic provided courtesy of RabidBloodWolf

Quote Originally Posted by oldman View Post
    Got a response from my email to Supercell and was informed there was a follow up update for the crashing situation. Did that and it still doesn't work on my device. Some of you may try.
    The New update created the connection problem for my Samsung Galaxy tab A, but it fixed it for my LG Power..., my post was merged in this post but my post is different , it's after the update....

I don't know why my thread was moved. My issue is not connection --- the game won't start but previous apk's that I download do start.

Pic provided courtesy of RabidBloodWolf