Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [KNOWN ISSUE] Crash after update

Fresh Spawn
    I can't connect after latest update (10). I have a Samsung Tab S2. I was able to connect with the version 8 update, but now it has stopped working again.

Trainee
    My Samsung S2 tablet had some problems initially, been operating correctly for the last two days. My Nook HD+ has not been able to load since the update, will not even load the update at the Playstore.

+1
    Started crashing after the 15/06 maintainance break and update

Hello. Due to the technical issues \ sudden change for no longer supporting Android 4.0.4 and lower, I am no longer able to access my account. I totally understand that this was an unexpected issue. That said, is there any way to allow the last working version of the application to just have access to the application so that I can link my google account and move my data to a newer device. My phone is android 4.0.4 and will not enable me to upgrade to a newer version. Its very sad that I will not be able to use my phone for clash any more but would break my heart to lose my entire account for an issue that was unforseen. I have not uninstalled and can see my phone still has my account data, just not able to access or move it. Please advise - even if there was a simple tool that enabled migration. Please don't make me quit clash - I have been playing for 4 years and know that it would just be impossible to start over again. This is the only game I play and I know I have fault for not linking my google play account. That said, would greatly appreciate any help you can provide.

How can I find change my settings when I cannot access my account?

Fresh Spawn
    NookHDplus v2.2.1. Android OS v4.0.4-1.0.0. Play store gives error of no WiFi. Yet, here I am postng this from my nook. I bypass playstore and install update from my GooglePlay account, and game goes to a black screen and I get Sorry, crashed, not responding after ~20 seconds. Been this way since most recent update.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryse View Post
    NookHDplus v2.2.1. Android OS v4.0.4-1.0.0. Play store gives error of no WiFi. Yet, here I am postng this from my nook. I bypass playstore and install update from my GooglePlay account, and game goes to a black screen and I get Sorry, crashed, not responding after ~20 seconds. Been this way since most recent update.
    As posted in the announcements section Android 4.0.4 is no longer accepted. Minimum requirements for Clash of Clans is now Android 4.1