Page 104 of 129 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1286

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall 12 Update - the FEEDBACK thread!

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by ilm33 View Post
    You were right, it was the tesla and ballon splash.
    Making me think even more it's an useless feature as a th is almost one shot by every troops under rage. I mean, for th12 troops of course, if you can make barbarians goes to the th12, of course it's cool..
    Any loon/bowler/wiz/valks/drag etc under rage would destroy the TH before the gigatesla would have any impact.

Edit: a clanmate told me it works also when base is under 50% destruction, I don't find it in the patchnote, can anyone confirm ?
    The gigatesla does appear once more than 50% destruction is achieved that is correct.

Also, don't downplay the power of the gigatesla till you have it upgraded to 5 star level. After all, lvl 1 inferno towers are pretty pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by SteveoUk View Post
    The gigatesla does appear once more than 50% destruction is achieved that is correct.

Also, don't downplay the power of the gigatesla till you have it upgraded to 5 star level. After all, lvl 1 inferno towers are pretty pathetic
    totally agree with the lvl5 (coming soon for me, just lvl4....). The 50% thing is changing a bit my mind, it could be useful. But I don't like anti2 base, I'm still disapointed

Thanks for the info btw
    Quote Originally Posted by TheConfuzed1 View Post
    I'm not sure if this is a display of complete ignorance, or one of the most masterful plays on words to ever be posted on the forum.
    Either way, bravo!

Great update. Only thing I dislike it the training time for the siege machines.

It is ok! sounds bugs but they will fix it

Quote Originally Posted by baptiste131 View Post
    impossible to cancelled . SC fixed this bug few years ago with inferno tower

Ahhhh, never realised that. Cheers

Probably addressed already, but itíd be nice to allow someone requesting troops to withdraw the request at will, so we donít have tons of requests sitting in the chat because the siege machine slot is empty. Iím the only TH12 in my clan & cannot afford ($ & time) to donate for raids. Will be for war & FC only. Itís annoying to see the requests clogging the chat. Weíre a 50 member clan. Any chance of a fix?

Quote Originally Posted by TH10clasher View Post
    Probably addressed already, but it’d be nice to allow someone requesting troops to withdraw the request at will, so we don’t have tons of requests sitting in the chat because the siege machine slot is empty. I’m the only TH12 in my clan & cannot afford ($ & time) to donate for raids. Will be for war & FC only. It’s annoying to see the requests clogging the chat. We’re a 50 member clan. Any chance of a fix?
    Download the optional update. Any request you can't fill, will no longer be visible (aka anything less than th12 will no longer see requests if there already are troops and a spell in the CC - check the announcements section)

Forum Veteran
    How much time does it take to train a Siege Machine?
    TH 12 || Lvl 210 || AQ 51 || BK 54 || GW 25 || All Time Best: 5552 Cups

Millennial Club
    I have an iPad pro 12.9 and an iPhone X and neither yet has the optional update in the app store. UK based

I have refreshed a number of times and had update notifications for other apps but nothing on clash. Anyone able to confirm if they have had this from the UK app store?

When I look in the app store as well it is still showing version 10.322.3
    Last edited by SteveoUk; June 13th, 2018 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveoUk View Post
    I have an iPad pro 12.9 and an iPhone X and neither yet has the optional update in the app store. UK based

I have refreshed a number of times and had update notifications for other apps but nothing on clash. Anyone able to confirm if they have had this from the UK app store?

When I look in the app store as well it is still showing version 10.322.3
    I'm in the same boat SteveoUk, no optional update available.