Page 104 of 128 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1280

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall 12 Update - the FEEDBACK thread!

  1. #1031
    Senior Member ilm33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    439
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveoUk View Post
    I think you should watch the replay back again, something will have caused damage to the th before the balloon targeted it.

    Eg. If you have a tesla next to the th that the balloon destroyed, the splash damage will cause some damage to the TH and trigger the gigatesla and therefore the balloons would then target it.

    I have attacked at least a dozen th12s so far and can assure you that defence minded troops have only been attracted towards it once it has sustained damage.
    You were right, it was the tesla and ballon splash.
    Making me think even more it's an useless feature as a th is almost one shot by every troops under rage. I mean, for th12 troops of course, if you can make barbarians goes to the th12, of course it's cool..
    Any loon/bowler/wiz/valks/drag etc under rage would destroy the TH before the gigatesla would have any impact.


    Edit: a clanmate told me it works also when base is under 50% destruction, I don't find it in the patchnote, can anyone confirm ?
    Last edited by ilm33; 1 Week Ago at 02:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheConfuzed1 View Post
    I'm not sure if this is a display of complete ignorance, or one of the most masterful plays on words to ever be posted on the forum.
    Either way, bravo!

  2. #1032
    Just Kidding
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,001
    Quote Originally Posted by ilm33 View Post
    You were right, it was the tesla and ballon splash.
    Making me think even more it's an useless feature as a th is almost one shot by every troops under rage. I mean, for th12 troops of course, if you can make barbarians goes to the th12, of course it's cool..
    Any loon/bowler/wiz/valks/drag etc under rage would destroy the TH before the gigatesla would have any impact.



    Edit: a clanmate told me it works also when base is under 50% destruction, I don't find it in the patchnote, can anyone confirm ?
    The gigatesla does appear once more than 50% destruction is achieved that is correct.

    Also, don't downplay the power of the gigatesla till you have it upgraded to 5 star level. After all, lvl 1 inferno towers are pretty pathetic

  3. #1033
    Senior Member ilm33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    439
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveoUk View Post
    The gigatesla does appear once more than 50% destruction is achieved that is correct.

    Also, don't downplay the power of the gigatesla till you have it upgraded to 5 star level. After all, lvl 1 inferno towers are pretty pathetic
    totally agree with the lvl5 (coming soon for me, just lvl4....). The 50% thing is changing a bit my mind, it could be useful. But I don't like anti2 base, I'm still disapointed

    Thanks for the info btw
    Quote Originally Posted by TheConfuzed1 View Post
    I'm not sure if this is a display of complete ignorance, or one of the most masterful plays on words to ever be posted on the forum.
    Either way, bravo!

  4. #1034
    Great update. Only thing I dislike it the training time for the siege machines.

  5. #1035
    It is ok! sounds bugs but they will fix it

  6. #1036
    Quote Originally Posted by baptiste131 View Post
    impossible to cancelled . SC fixed this bug few years ago with inferno tower

    Ahhhh, never realised that. Cheers

  7. #1037
    Probably addressed already, but itíd be nice to allow someone requesting troops to withdraw the request at will, so we donít have tons of requests sitting in the chat because the siege machine slot is empty. Iím the only TH12 in my clan & cannot afford ($ & time) to donate for raids. Will be for war & FC only. Itís annoying to see the requests clogging the chat. Weíre a 50 member clan. Any chance of a fix?

  8. #1038
    Forum Veteran JusMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    amongst the stars
    Posts
    1,504
    Quote Originally Posted by TH10clasher View Post
    Probably addressed already, but it’d be nice to allow someone requesting troops to withdraw the request at will, so we don’t have tons of requests sitting in the chat because the siege machine slot is empty. I’m the only TH12 in my clan & cannot afford ($ & time) to donate for raids. Will be for war & FC only. It’s annoying to see the requests clogging the chat. We’re a 50 member clan. Any chance of a fix?
    Download the optional update. Any request you can't fill, will no longer be visible (aka anything less than th12 will no longer see requests if there already are troops and a spell in the CC - check the announcements section)

  9. #1039
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,673
    How much time does it take to train a Siege Machine?
    TH 12 || Lvl 207 || AQ 50 || BK 50 || GW 20
    GG: 2.00 B || EE: 2.00 B || HH: 15.66 M || All Time Best: 5552 Cups

  10. #1040
    Just Kidding
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,001
    I have an iPad pro 12.9 and an iPhone X and neither yet has the optional update in the app store. UK based

    I have refreshed a number of times and had update notifications for other apps but nothing on clash. Anyone able to confirm if they have had this from the UK app store?

    When I look in the app store as well it is still showing version 10.322.3
    Last edited by SteveoUk; 1 Week Ago at 04:41 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •