Page 128 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1280

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall 12 Update - the FEEDBACK thread!

why does the siege machine only count as a donation point?

The th12 is too small and less impressive than th11 and this is totally wrong. we do not talk about the fact that the tesla at the last level are ridiculous disco balls and that the hell at the last level are hell 3 recycled with a hint of bolts (new feature of the th 12 defenses however at least in other structures or in deposits it makes sense)

Quote Originally Posted by Titandario94 View Post
    The th12 is too small and less impressive than th11 and this is totally wrong. we do not talk about the fact that the tesla at the last level are ridiculous disco balls and that the hell at the last level are hell 3 recycled with a hint of bolts (new feature of the th 12 defenses however at least in other structures or in deposits it makes sense)
    I love how you ended that with, IN QUOTES “it makes sense.” When no. No it didn’t

Centennial Club
    My Donated Siege machines have ended up jammed between 2 walls a couple of times now.

Is anyone else seeing heroes that are sleeping, getting killed in attacks?

I'm watching the New labratory and there's a funny feeling in my pants.

The green archer towers do t look nice. Maybe either have the option to turn them off or change them the to color(s) of your clan flag

Quote Originally Posted by Marko996 View Post
    I think that you do not read thread carefully, there is OPTIONAL UPDATE that fixes every mentioned bug that is familiar to Supercell.
    The bugs have been fixed, the ugly archer towers haven't been. Supercell can't help but fix what is not broken and now archer towers level 11-15 are absolutely hideous.

PS I've been avoiding mentioning how terrible level 10 teslas look, they don't even look like teslas to say the least, because the archer towers are more relevant to me as someone who is the majority of players th9-th11

Forum Elder
    Please make building colour schemes consistent at each th level. For building with multiple levels at the same th level, add spikes or something like that to distinguish.
    The current th12 buildings are terribly mismatched and look like completely separate people worked on different models with no communication between each other.
    Eg th9 black
    Th10 Black and Red
    Th11 White and Red
    Th12 blue and gold

you just need to think about the design of inferno towers, everything else is not a big issue in terms of designing