Thread: and again foxes ...

and again foxes ...

My wife tried once your game 6 months ago, since that, she has never stop to play ;-) ...

Like me, she hates all the concept of the foxes, not to control them, etc ... she build walls around her farm ...

and yesterday, a boring fox has come into her farm ... that should not happen as you protect your farm. She tells me more than once that if he stay , she will stop playing ...

You can put the frog away if you don't like them, really a matter of taste, but you have the choice.

I'm here to ask the same for the foxes ... just the choice ... as you have more than 50 F... foxes in your farm, and you don't like them, not really happy to see all of that moving everywhere ...

So give us juste something that can put the fox away ... don't ask to kill them, something to feed them and then they go away, i'm ok with that ... but something to choose !!!!!!!!
    farm level 104 ...

Heyyy! They’re so cute. Matter of opinion but is it really that bothersome?

I understand that you love them, matter of opinion as you say ...

my wife and I, we found them really borrrring ... they run everywhere, i try to hide them with trees but when they run, you see them again and again ...

and one more time, i don't ask to withdraw them ... but to let the choice to make you happy to keep them and me happy to put them away ...

just that ... for the moment, it's the only thing that we can not control, everything else can ... animals (dog, cat, town animals also), frog and all the productive animals ... but the Foxes, no ...
    Last edited by valleria; 1 Week Ago at 08:04 AM.
    farm level 104 ...

I only have one fox on my entire farm. I think its not because I walled off the farm, but because I walled off all my berry bushes. I read somewhere it is the berry bushes that attracts them.

But this one fox is persistent. For a while he sat near my bunnies, until I dropped deco near him and chased him off the land. Then he appeared behind my house, which was fine. I couldn't see him there, but once in a while I'd accidentally click him and he'd growl at me lol

Then I did a complete redecorating. Started by storing everything, then replacing it, so every last item was moved. Now the fox is standing in the road next to my truck (immediately behind it actually). When I send off an order, it drives right through him - he must be a ghost

Since he's in the road, no idea how to chase him off...

I also have one stuck frog. I've put countless pond type items nearby but he just hangs out..

I do not mind the extra critters, but I also wouldn't mind some sort of option to chase them all away at the same time. Maybe a good use for the old bullhorn graphic. Not sure where they could stick it, but say one click, horn blows, all nonessential animals take off.
    Last edited by Vever; 1 Week Ago at 02:33 PM.

don't feed my pets anymore, i can not see them ... because of the foxes ... in the picture, you don't see them all, there are more hide behind the trees ... maybe you understand beter why i wish, pray, want just the opportunity to send them away, without killing them, but just like the frogs ...

https://imagebin.ca/v/45wQifUfHS8Z
    farm level 104 ...