Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Level 12 clan "Texas Syndicate" looking for ACTIVE players!

Level 12 clan "Texas Syndicate" looking for ACTIVE players!

We are "Texas Syndicate" (#90220uc9) Now a level 15 clan

I am "TheGodfather" (#2209p8p8r) a Co-Leader for this clan. Ive been apart of other clans and have helped them grow in many areas. Ive been a Co-leader/war general before and have been clashing since the release of this game in 2012. If you are looking us up we are the largest, most active clan with that name.

We are Currently open! We clean house at the end of every COC season and now, after trimming the fat, we are open again to new members. Please read on....

Clan War League! Are you a high level clasher looking to be apart of a strong War clan? Do you want to be in the new CWL? And are currently in a clan that is not unlocking all the levels of the new Clan Games? We are looking for loyal Clashers who are ACTIVE!!! Active in the Clan Wars. Active in Clan Games. Active in the new Clan War League. Active in Donations (receiving and giving). When it comes to Donations there is no ratio to be met. We ask that you donate only what is requested. If you are a low level Town Hall and cant contribute troops because your troops levels are too low then keep requesting and clashing till you get stronger. But you can always donate to the people who are not specific in their requests, such as requests like; ("Anything", or "I need reinforcements"). Ill keep you fed with max troops in your CC.

WAR and Clan War League

Clan War League is finally here! Are you a good war attacker? Do you need a clan with members who are serious or want to be serious War Clashers? There are several of us here that are Clash veterans and I try to help my clan mates be better clashers, if you need any help... just ask. I am always donating max troops and if you need advice on how to attack a base then you can ask me or anyone in the clan with the title of Elder or Co-. I am online almost all day to donate, answer questions and to organize Wars (Apex Predator and I am the current war leaders). We usually war twice a week but we will be going to war back 2 back for the next for seeable few months to find our best 15 War attackers, especially because of the new Clan War League. We are recruiting from Th10 and up.... but our CWL wars will be primarily comprised of our top attackers from Th11 and up. We will be using regular Wars to practice our war attacks and through these wars the clan leaders will determine who to bring into the CWL. (We take a pause in war during Clan Games in order to focus on completing the Games.) We are quite relaxed when it comes to war. We only ask that you try and listen to the leaders when told who to attack. I understand it takes practice to get good and I am patient and willing to work with anyone willing to make themselves better. Remember: "The Master has failed more times than most have even tried." However, if you do choose to be in war then we do require that you use both attacks or you will get the BOOT. Let the clashers who can donate max troops donate max troops for all the war attacks. Please be specific when requesting troops for war. In the future I will be creating a KiK messenger chat room for thoes who always War called "COC Texas Syndicate War". So if your a serious Warrior it would help to download kik messenger. My kik name is thegodfatherDRC. This way we can plan our wars out without filling up the clan chat. start a conversation with me and Ill add you to the group!

Clan Games

As far as the Clan Games go we are looking for people who enjoy the challenges as well as the opportunity that the Clan Games provides and will pull their full weight. I would like to see more clashers participate in the new games. It helps the individual level up faster in Exp and collect more magic items. It also helps the whole clan. We are a Clan. A clan is a team. The best teams help each other out.

If you are a Clan hopper, jumping from clan to clan, then dont bother us!

Are you an ACTIVE player, Th11 and up? Do you enjoy War and want to play in the new CWL? And have you been looking for a mature and friendly clan with clanmates who will help donate max troops to you and help you with making your attacks better, as well as help complete the new Clan Games? Then we might be looking for you as well. We are a Texas based (United States) clan. We require that you speak English, but you can be from anywhere. We are mostly Adults but allow mature teens. Most members in this clan are over the level 100, and from the CST time zone (Central USA). Only other requirements... Keep the clan chat subjects about Clash of Clans and Be kind to everyone.

About me (TheGodfather)

Clash of Clans is my job, (not for real but I play this game 7 days a week.) I spend more time doing something Clash of Clans related than most do with their full time job. I was a near maxed Th11 before the Th12 update and now I'm a maxed 5* TH12 at level 214. I have been playing this game since the release in 2012 and have been in this specific clan since it was only a level 7 clan. This clan has been Great to me and has helped me tremendously and I personally have helped the clan grow. We are an ACTIVE clan and I am currently looking for just a few more ACTIVE, war oriented clashers. We are primarily focusing on finding clashers who like to war and would like to participate in the new Clan War League as well as clashers who like the new "Clan Games" and will finish them to completion. If you like to war that is a big plus in my book. No titles are permanent in the clan. Promotions such as "Elder" are earned through Time and participation and MUST BE ACTIVE in War and Clan Games. Number of Co-leaders will remain the same. Co-Leaders are only replaced in order not to have an influx in Co-Leaders. If you are interested please leave a reply, mention that you found us on the forums when you reply or email me at thegodfatherx@gmail.com. Please leave your COC name and COC id number and as much info about your COC history and I will send you a friend request. If you accept my friend invite then I will send you an invite to our clan.
    Last edited by TheGodfatherx; 1 Week Ago at 12:47 AM. Reason: updating... everyday
    ~TheGodfather~

we are still currently open and looking for ACTIVE loyal clashers. be sure to mention this thread or my name when requesting. or email me
    ~TheGodfather~

We are currently open and looking for ACTIVE loyal clashers. be sure to mention this thread or my name when requesting. or email me @gmail
    ~TheGodfather~

Still Recruiting! bumb bump bump
    ~TheGodfather~

Still Recruiting! Th7 and up. Please dont be too badly rushed. thanks
    ~TheGodfather~

Still Recruiting! looking to recruit loyal long term players who war and play Clan Games.
    ~TheGodfather~

Still Recruiting! Looking for loyal Clashers. Active in War and Clan Games.
    ~TheGodfather~

Still recruiting Loyal, ACTIVE, clashers who want to focus on the new "Clan Games" and "War". Be sure to read through the thread and mention you found us here!
    ~TheGodfather~

We are still recruiting
    Loyal, ACTIVE, clashers who want to focus on the new "Clan Games" and "War". Be sure to read through the thread and mention you found us here!
    ~TheGodfather~

Loyal, ACTIVE, clashers who want to focus on the new "Clan Games" and "War". Be sure to read through the thread and mention you found us here!
    ~TheGodfather~