Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Still no connection

Still no connection

What I have must to do for running Hay Day on my S9+? Stuck in connecting since I bought it. Only Hay Day I can't open. I don't have power save on.

Bumped!! C'mon, Supercell, can you even answer or I don't deserved some explanation WHY I CAN'T RUN HAY DAY ON SAMSUNG GALAXY S9+?

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    I am not sure what all you have tried on your end to fix this but you can also try contacting Support for help: https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...=web&contact=1
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to ClashOfHolmes for my cool banner

Weird! Finally I opened Hay Day, but after I put my Supercell ID and played ten minutes, I can't open Hay Day ,again stuck in "connecting ".Weird weird weird.

Can someone Supercell STUFF answer why I can't open Hay Day on Samsung Galaxy S9+? I contacted Samsung, they said issue is on YOUR side, I can open everything else except Hay Day.

Quote Originally Posted by meemeeme View Post
    Can someone Supercell STUFF answer why I can't open Hay Day on Samsung Galaxy S9+? I contacted Samsung, they said issue is on YOUR side, I can open everything else except Hay Day.
    This is a player forum, not a support site. Game support staff does not monitor the forums.

your best option is to contact in game support or the out of game support link provided above.
    Farm 135
    CoC TH9 BhB 8 AQ 20 BK 12
    established level 12 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

This is not nice from you. Supercell STAFF is Nick. I want clear answer can I or cannot play Hay Day on Samsung Galaxy S9+.
    Last edited by meemeeme; 2 Days Ago at 06:00 PM.

Forum Superstar
    This is not nice from you. Supercell STAFF is Nick. I want clear answer can I or cannot play Hay Day on Samsung Galaxy S9+.
    What, trying to help and direct you to the right place is NOT nice? I thought that was quite a nice thing to do.

Look mate, Nick is indeed Supercell staff but he's not part of the Hay Day support team. So no, Nick does not have the answer. He's the community manager. The most he could do is send your case to the Support team - which YOU could do much more quickly!

Contact. Out-of-game. Support. It is your best option. It is in fact your ONLY OPTION.

Last edited by EllunaHellen; 2 Days Ago at 06:46 PM.
    Hay Day farm level 85 -Town Reputation level 19
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    8/12 sanctuary animals- 6 adults, 2 babies - Done gathering expansion permits
    Started September 2014! (not in a hurry.)
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 34~

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    To get help with your issue, you will need to contact Support in-game or via the link I provided above.

Thread closed.
    Last edited by ilovehayday; 1 Day Ago at 04:13 AM.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to ClashOfHolmes for my cool banner