Thread: Charge Turret , HQ 23 and New Game modes!

Charge Turret , HQ 23 and New Game modes!

**This thread contains Booming Ideas that most of the commanders will go wild for it . Be sure to read all of it in your cozy residence before pressing the log out button.

Introducing Charge Turret
    - What the heck? Another boring defence?! No , not at all . Spark's Tech has leap to a new generation . She built a Turret in base but... not for defence... It's for OFFENCE dude. Hehe... Equip this turret with collectable equipments and you can BOOM the base from far , but of course you still need you troops , don't forget Johnson.

- COOL huh ? Now I will go into details. When you reach Hq 23 , you can build this turret (only one) and you can start collecting equipments in Battle , Subs dives , Trader and Crates , can be also made using Proto parts.

- Max. Level of Turret is 5. When you upgrade , the equipment slot increases by one.

-Can equipment be upgraded? I don't know , up to Sc. Equipments expire in 48 hours. They also have Cool down in a battle. So swap them when battling ( will talk more details later)

- Gameplay? I will talk about it in the Game mode Section.

Hq 23
    - Waited this for long ? This is where the turret and new game mode is unlockable.

- New system is added call LEAGUES OF THOUSANDS SEAS.

- Participating in the new game mode will climb the Leagues , so that you will get a Weekly Salary (resources and a special crate of Equipments)

- Equipments can be donated in Tf . And the Equipment Slot can be arranged by a Pro in your Tf so be sure to request help if you need one.

- New Type of Proto defence is added call Plasma Protos. A new part is added too call Plasma Pluck. They cost less than a normal proto and they are special because of their ANTI SCOUT-ABLE ability. People cannot see these defence until their troops entered their range.

- Cap. Roger , a betrayer to the Archipelago. Arrives every 3 days , with a base which has only Plasma Protos! Win it , and you will get the Proto Parts,intels and you can choose 5 equipments out of 8!

New Game mode : Battle of Trident
    - Cost only 5 intels of yours to enter. Winner continues , lose 2 rounds and you are out.
    - A 1 v 1 battle . You battle your opp. Base , opp. Attack yours.
    - Consist 3 phase.
    Skirmish Phase
    - Use only Turret to take down many defence as possible till all your active equipments are used .
    - How does your Equipments work ? You will be able to see your opp. Base (except for plasma proto) . Equipments can be Active or Passive. Each 15 sec. you can use 3 equipments. Active equipments must be changed after 15 sec. (Normally Active equipments can fire only once , but passive equipments can support and increase the number of firing ) So after using your active equipments , swap the slot with another of your Active equipment and continue the 15 sec. And etc. Until all your active equipment are used

Battle Phase
    - Just like normal battle , use your troops to battle ( plasma proto will be activated)

Finale Phase
    - The last battle chance , use one of your active equipment in 15 sec. And proceed to attack the base and the remaining plasmas with your troops.

I hope this is not too complicated . If it is , please feel free to ask! 😀 I hope you guys enjoy reading and stay cool booming ! Thanks
    Last edited by Victor0503; 1 Week Ago at 02:22 PM.

Senior Member DeepMindAlphaZero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor0503 View Post
    **This thread contains Booming Ideas that most of the commanders will go wild for it . Be sure to read all of it in your cozy residence before pressing the log out button.

Introducing Charge Turret
    - What the heck? Another boring defence?! No , not at all . Spark's Tech has leap to a new generation . She built a Turret in base but... not for defence... It's for OFFENCE dude. Hehe... Equip this turret with collectable equipments and you can BOOM the base from far , but of course you still need you troops , don't forget Johnson.

So this is a gunboat ability?

- COOL huh ? Now I will go into details. When you reach Hq 23 , you can build this turret (only one) and you can start collecting equipments in Battle , Subs dives , Trader and Crates , can be also made using Proto parts.

Sounds cool

- Max. Level of Turret is 5. When you upgrade , the equipment slot increases by one.

-Can equipment be upgraded? I don't know , up to Sc. Equipments expire in 48 hours. They also have Cool down in a battle. So swap them when battling ( will talk more details later)
    So to clarify, buy individually but upgrade in armory?
    - Gameplay? I will talk about it in the Game mode Section.

Hq 23
    - Waited this for long ? This is where the turret and new game mode is unlockable.
    Interesting way to bring in HQ 23
    - New system is added call LEAGUES OF THOUSANDS SEAS.
    oooohhhhhh
    - Participating in the new game mode will climb the Leagues , so that you will get a Weekly Salary (resources and a special crate of Equipments)
    +1
    - Equipments can be donated in Tf . And the Equipment Slot can be arranged by a Pro in your Tf so be sure to request help if you need one.
    Cant say I like this part. Sorry Vic, but not a huge fan of something that makes being in s TF mandatory
    - New Type of Proto defence is added call Plasma Protos. A new part is added too call Plasma Pluck. They cost less than a normal proto and they are special because of their ANTI SCOUT-ABLE ability. People cannot see these defence until their troops entered their range.

- Cap. Roger , a betrayer to the Archipelago. Arrives every 3 days , with a base which has only Plasma Protos! Win it , and you will get the Proto Parts,intels and you can choose 5 equipments out of 8!

New Game mode : Battle of Trident
    - Cost only 5 intels of yours to enter. Winner continues , lose 2 rounds and you are out.
    - A 1 v 1 battle . You battle your opp. Base , opp. Attack yours.

love the 1 v 1
    - Consist 3 phase.
    Skirmish Phase
    - Use only Turret to take down many defence as possible till all your active equipments are used .
    - How does your Equipments work ? You will be able to see your opp. Base (except for plasma proto) . Equipments can be Active or Passive. Each 15 sec. you can use 3 equipments. Active equipments must be changed after 15 sec. (Normally Active equipments can fire only once , but passive equipments can support and increase the number of firing ) So after using your active equipments , swap the slot with another of your Active equipment and continue the 15 sec. And etc. Until all your active equipment are used

Battle Phase
    - Just like normal battle , use your troops to battle ( plasma proto will be activated)

Finale Phase
    - The last battle chance , use one of your active equipment in 15 sec. And proceed to attack the base and the remaining plasmas with your troops.

I hope this is not too complicated . If it is , please feel free to ask! 😀 I hope you guys enjoy reading and stay cool booming ! Thanks
    Need to finish later! So far pretty cool
    If you want something badly, work for it!

Quote Originally Posted by DeepMindAlphaZero View Post
    Need to finish later! So far pretty cool
    It's KINDA like a Gunboat Ability but it doesn't need energy. And , it requires strategic gameplay.
    Ex. I have 2 active equipment and 1 passive
    Lightning Bolts (Active)
    Deals damage to all defences in radius of 3 (+ 1) tiles
    Minesweeper (Active)
    Clears all mines in radius of 6 (+1 )tiles
    Extension Scope (Passive)
    Increase Active Equipments damage by one tile radius

So , rather than just press Artillery and Barrages, In Charge Turret , choosing the right Passive Equipment can change the game.
    Refer back to SKIMISH PHASE , to know more in depth of the gameplay. I know it's quite hard to understand but just ask me here !

Yes , you can buy them individually in the Trader or collect them in the battles , crates and Subs dives. It is up to Sc if they want Equipment to be upgradeable.
    Last edited by Victor0503; 1 Week Ago at 09:58 AM.