Thread: Dark spell factory lvl 2 or dark barracks lvl 4?

Dark spell factory lvl 2 or dark barracks lvl 4?

Idk golems seem too pricey and haste seems kinda meh
    Last edited by magixcspr; June 10th, 2018 at 01:42 PM.

Trainee
    In my parents basment listening to Gucci gang at max volume
    I would do golems because they are good at tanking for smaller troops such as wizard. Although earthquake spell is very powerful i would personally do golems first as they are the main part of my army

Quote Originally Posted by magixcspr View Post
    Um, golems are "too pricey"? I'm assuming you're a town hall 8 so it could seem pricey, but golems are essential with kill squads. Hastes are used with air attacks typically so if the spell seems "meh", it's probably a fault on your end, not the spell.

Well, you don't get haste at all, you get earthquake and the golem is not too pricey if you go with 1x golem, 4x or 3x peka and everything else wizards if you know how to attack you can 3-star most if not all th 8s and if you go for good loot, you'll get something between 1200 to 2500 dark (those are the good loot bases I get for dark) which at least is double the amount of dark you've spend. None the less I recommend loonion with 30 ballons, 25 minions, 5 balloons in clan castle and a freeze spell + 3 rage and poison adding barbarian king on top is a 100% guaranteed 1-star and about 70% guarantee to get 3-stars on most th 8s, either way, I'd consider Dark Barracks a wiser choice.

Quote Originally Posted by thefirestate View Post
    Well, you don't get haste at all, you get earthquake and the golem is not too pricey if you go with 1x golem, 4x or 3x peka and everything else wizards if you know how to attack you can 3-star most if not all th 8s and if you go for good loot, you'll get something between 1200 to 2500 dark (those are the good loot bases I get for dark) which at least is double the amount of dark you've spend. None the less I recommend loonion with 30 ballons, 25 minions, 5 balloons in clan castle and a freeze spell + 3 rage and poison adding barbarian king on top is a 100% guaranteed 1-star and about 70% guarantee to get 3-stars on most th 8s, either way, I'd consider Dark Barracks a wiser choice.
    Thx for posting I'm farming to get golems

Quote Originally Posted by Darraign View Post
    Um, golems are "too pricey"? I'm assuming you're a town hall 8 so it could seem pricey, but golems are essential with kill squads. Hastes are used with air attacks typically so if the spell seems "meh", it's probably a fault on your end, not the spell.
    Chill man don't you realize I'm just a th8 noob? I'm posting this to get help not to get critized

Quote Originally Posted by magixcspr View Post
    Trust me, golems are worth it. I use 2 golems while farming de lel