Thread: Price prototipe

Price prototipe

Hello

I would like to file a complaint with you. I can install 3 prototypes at once. Maybe for top players, this is not a problem. But for an ordinary player like me, it is very difficult to build 3 prototypes at once, even for mark 1. It takes 18 modules in 5 days to make the mark 1. And 54 modules in 9 days to make a mark 3. The module gets what it wants to build basic needs. To get 18 modules (moreover) in 5 days, it will be difficult for regular players. It takes a high attacking ability, and more playing time. It is very unlikely that the player must be active 24 hours nonstop to get the prototype module. If I only make 1 or 2 prototype mark 1, maybe I can do it all to get it. But for more than that, many players have difficulty. Therefore, consider again to reduce the cost of making a prototype or increase the duration or increase the chances of getting a module. Because the players also need a lot of time in the real world, while the game can be used as a side or entertainment.

Senior Member DeepMindAlphaZero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MuhammadIqbal158 View Post
    Hello

I would like to file a complaint with you. I can install 3 prototypes at once. Maybe for top players, this is not a problem. But for an ordinary player like me, it is very difficult to build 3 prototypes at once, even for mark 1. It takes 18 modules in 5 days to make the mark 1. And 54 modules in 9 days to make a mark 3. The module gets what it wants to build basic needs. To get 18 modules (moreover) in 5 days, it will be difficult for regular players. It takes a high attacking ability, and more playing time. It is very unlikely that the player must be active 24 hours nonstop to get the prototype module. If I only make 1 or 2 prototype mark 1, maybe I can do it all to get it. But for more than that, many players have difficulty. Therefore, consider again to reduce the cost of making a prototype or increase the duration or increase the chances of getting a module. Because the players also need a lot of time in the real world, while the game can be used as a side or entertainment.
    Hello MuhammadIqbal158 and welcome to the forums!

I definitely understand your frustration, but here is the part you probably did NOT know. Many players try to save prototype oparts for months or even years to get to a point where they CAN hold 3 type 3 prototypes, and even there they arnt maintaining. They are slowly lowering prototype parts every day to the point where eventually they cant maintain them. Supercell has actually made it (on purpose) this way so players wouldnt have to see EVERY base with 3 type 3 prototypes.

My recommendation for you is to save every part for 2-4 months until you have a decent stash, then you can deploy more.

Hope that helps!
    If you want something badly, work for it!

Quote Originally Posted by DeepMindAlphaZero View Post
    My recommendation for you is to save every part for 2-4 months until you have a decent stash, then you can deploy more.

Hope that helps!
    Yes, thanks for the suggestion. I also think like that, but I do not do it. Because what I think when it's done, the base will become more attacked.

But thanks for the suggestion. I will try it and see the changes. Thank you DeepMindAlphaZero!