Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Th12 war weight?

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #11
    The TH itself will be weighted because it has its own defense system. It'll be pretty heavily weighted if I remember correctly, even though the requirements to upgrade to TH12 will reduce the loopholes in the matchmaking.
    AKA Tank Puppy

I'm facing back to front
    Over my shoulder at the sun
    And it's an open door
    End of my line of sight once more
    -Odesza

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    Yes, but that tells you nothing about how the clan was matched to another clan.
    But it can tell that an eagle is stronger than a cannon for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    The TH itself will be weighted because it has its own defense system. It'll be pretty heavily weighted if I remember correctly, even though the requirements to upgrade to TH12 will reduce the loopholes in the matchmaking.
    Thx Darian

War weight thing of the past once you enter th12. You almost need your defenses with all the attack methods haha. I think makers are all hittting th12 asap to get away from engineers, so in essence the game has finally been leveled imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin94 View Post
    But it can tell that an eagle is stronger than a cannon for example.
    None of us need gold storage amounts to know that the EA and soon the TH12 building itself are going to drive equity in matchups, just as the EA count and GW levels do today. Depending on the rest of the war roster in a clan, and especially the anchors, the impact on matchups will not be clear until TH12's get their defenses developed.

Will be interesting to see how many insta-12's appear! ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by Therockcoc View Post
    War weight thing of the past once you enter th12. You almost need your defenses with all the attack methods haha. I think makers are all hittting th12 asap to get away from engineers, so in essence the game has finally been leveled imo.
    I agree to a point; it will take time for the "leveling" to be clarified, especially for engineered clans who typically run 10.5 / 9.11 bases where the offense to defense disparity can be quite high.

Most engineered clans, except those in kiddie wars, use a max 11 or 10.5 as their anchor and they will be disadvantaged as they match well-developed TH12's. The question is how long will that take?

Quote Originally Posted by Colin94 View Post
    It does work in our wars. You can see if someone has got an eagle or infernos just by looking at the storages. (Doesn't work on prep day)
    Can't you tell that just by looking to see if they have an eagle or inferno? 🤔

This is a promising development in terms of sc making steps toward a fair play war scene.

Itís unlikely that the programmers would define a new object just for th12 that has radically different attributes from other ths. More likely, the attributes for what constitutes every th has been changed (ie weight added / recalculated).

This would be news worthy. Hereís hoping!

Quote Originally Posted by Giles3 View Post
    Can't you tell that just by looking to see if they have an eagle or inferno? 樂
    Haha yes of course This was an example to show that it still helps to see the approximate defensive weight of a building.

Was there anything related to this thread (th weight) in the live stream ?

What happens to a th11, who has bought the townhall pack but never build the eagle artillery?

Will it be possible to upgrade to th12?

Does the unbuild eagle artillery do count for the war weight?