Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Th12 war weight?

  1. #1
    Millennial Club Colin94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,328

    Th12 war weight?

    Did anyone with dev build check the th12 weight in a friendly challenge? Will the th have a weight? Will it be as heavy as the ea?


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Brexit Island
    Posts
    5,558
    I doubt it. But I think you'll find the gold in stores has very little connection to how bases are matched for war these days
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

  3. #3
    Tomville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    7,708
    For as long as wars are matched by weights, why wouldn’t the th12 building have a weight and a heavy one at that? It is after all weaponised, and pretty substantailly so. And I rather doubt any checked as I think there would be far more on your radar than war weights when given the opportunity to play with our great new toys early.
    Last edited by Tomville; 1 Week Ago at 10:39 PM.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 15 International clan
    We welcome strong TH10 and TH11 adult players with big heros for fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Active builder base, and must know where the donate button is!

  4. #4
    Forum Veteran AFrostyBlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,764
    Who knows who cares. If you're th12 you're prob matching another th12 or a max 11
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 18 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH12 - K50/Q53/W22
    Fire - TH11 - K50/Q46/W20
    Inferno - TH11 - K50/Q47/W20


  5. #5
    Millennial Club Colin94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,328
    Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    I doubt it. But I think you'll find the gold in stores has very little connection to how bases are matched for war these days
    I know that offense, our roster and other things are also important but the gold storage amount shows us what defenses are heavy. That's all I need to know.


    Quote Originally Posted by AFrostyBlaze View Post
    Who knows who cares.
    Some of our rushed/engineered th11 will upgrade to th12. I want to know how bad this decision is.

    I'll definitely upgrade because I'm almost maxed (7 hero levels and many walls left). The only thing I don't know yet is if I will upgrade my tesla to max asap or focus on other defenses first. Probably other defenses first.
    Last edited by Colin94; 1 Week Ago at 10:59 PM.


  6. #6
    Tomville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    7,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin94 View Post
    Some of our rushed/engineered th11 will upgrade to th12. I want to know how bad this decision is.

    I'll definitely upgrade because I'm almost maxed (7 hero levels and many walls left). The only thing I don't know yet is if I will upgrade my tesla to max asap or focus on other defenses first. Probably other defenses first.
    I seriously doubt SC or any of those using the dev build are going to tell you how best to keep on engineering. This is one the players need to find out for themselves - some of them by taking that risk on finding out how bad of a decision it is, others by hearing their experiences. If I had to guess I’d say that going to th12 while keeping on engineering the base to any great extent aren’t compatible goals.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 15 International clan
    We welcome strong TH10 and TH11 adult players with big heros for fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Active builder base, and must know where the donate button is!

  7. #7
    Millennial Club Colin94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomville View Post
    I seriously doubt SC or any of those using the dev build are going to tell you how best to keep on engineering. This is one the players need to find out for themselves - some of them by taking that risk on finding out how bad of a decision it is, others by hearing their experiences. If I had to guess I’d say that going to th12 while keeping on engineering the base to any great extent aren’t compatible goals.
    We will be able to look at the gold amount in a few days. It wouldn't have changed anything if a youtuber had leaked this a few days earlier.


  8. #8

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Brexit Island
    Posts
    5,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin94 View Post
    I know that offense, our roster and other things are also important but the gold storage amount shows us what defenses are heavy. That's all I need to know.
    No it doesn't, not any longer, that's my point. (At least it doesn't seem to from the wars I see)
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

  9. #9
    Millennial Club Colin94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,328
    Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    No it doesn't, not any longer, that's my point. (At least it doesn't seem to from the wars I see)
    It does work in our wars. You can see if someone has got an eagle or infernos just by looking at the storages. (Doesn't work on prep day)


  10. #10

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Brexit Island
    Posts
    5,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin94 View Post
    It does work in our wars. You can see if someone has got an eagle or infernos just by looking at the storages. (Doesn't work on prep day)
    Yes, but that tells you nothing about how the clan was matched to another clan. I've seen huge differences in the gold weights between the 2 sides in war; but the actual defences were plausibly similar. I just don't think SC is using the gold weight for matching any longer - it's using a different (more accurate) defence weight.

    And if that's right, the only thing that the gold in the stores tells you is how much loot you get for attacking the base
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •