Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Th12 war weight?

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by higgsbosons View Post
    What happens to a th11, who has bought the townhall pack but never build the eagle artillery?

    Will it be possible to upgrade to th12?

    Does the unbuild eagle artillery do count for the war weight?
    You are not able to un-build items in the game, as for your second question that has been answered already very clearly in the patch notes.

  2. #22
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    NE England, UK.
    Posts
    1,089
    Quote Originally Posted by higgsbosons View Post
    What happens to a th11, who has bought the townhall pack but never build the eagle artillery?

    Will it be possible to upgrade to th12?

    Does the unbuild eagle artillery do count for the war weight?

    Quote Originally Posted by carmour987 View Post
    You are not able to un-build items in the game, as for your second question that has been answered already very clearly in the patch notes.
    He means unbuilt. Am not sure it will count in war weight, if it isn't placed in home village. But I seriously doubt you will be able to jump to 12, since you don't have everything on your village.

  3. #23
    Forum Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    5,715
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    He means unbuilt. Am not sure it will count in war weight, if it isn't placed in home village. But I seriously doubt you will be able to jump to 12, since you don't have everything on your village.
    You can jump, however it may well be that unplaced buildings will be weighted going forward, so seams like a risky move.
    Last edited by Vikingchief; June 12th, 2018 at 10:03 PM.
    Clan - Highland chiefs, Highlandchiefs2 (occasionally Highland rebels)
    Accounts - 5 th12, 11 th11s. Fixing matchmaker :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-and-onyzng%21 : how to migrate to supercell ID :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cell-ID-Thread

  4. #24
    Senior Member higgsbosons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    201
    Yes i meant unbuilt sorry, English is not my first language. Meanwhile Darian has answered the question. Unplaced buildings do count now since the th12 update.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Au contraire. Purchasing the building in an upgrade pack still counts as placing the building down on your map. Thus, there is no advantage to not putting the defense down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It was something we introduced in this update, when we implemented the upgrade requirements. We predicted there would be attempts to find more loopholes so we at least closed that potential one. ;-)
    Last edited by higgsbosons; June 13th, 2018 at 02:27 PM.

  5. #25
    i'm not sure how this statement will relate to this thread but as far as weights go, ALL of our th12 are heavier than our th11s and the same goes for the other team as well.

    TH12 is heavy stuff
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 18 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH12 - K54/Q55/W30
    Fire - TH11 - K50/Q49/W20
    Inferno - TH11 - K50/Q50/W20


  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by AFrostyBlaze View Post
    i'm not sure how this statement will relate to this thread but as far as weights go, ALL of our th12 are heavier than our th11s and the same goes for the other team as well.

    TH12 is heavy stuff
    Well without knowing the defense levels of each base that statement is not very helpful. If all the TH12 were maxed TH11's already than thats just common sense that they would be above the other bases after upgrading.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoobox View Post
    Well without knowing the defense levels of each base that statement is not very helpful. If all the TH12 were maxed TH11's already than thats just common sense that they would be above the other bases after upgrading.
    we have a 12 who's below one of our 11s, but I suspect he upgraded during prep day.

    one of our guys had a defenceless TH11 and he's dropping lvl1 everything so he can go to TH12 - be interesting to see where he lands on the war map.... if we let him war
    Last edited by N1NJ4smurf; June 13th, 2018 at 11:46 PM.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by N1NJ4smurf View Post
    we have a 12 who's below one of our 11s, but I suspect he upgraded during prep day.

    one of our guys had a defenceless TH11 and he's dropping lvl1 everything so he can go to TH12 - be interesting to see where he lands on the war map.... if we let him war
    you can check it in friendly challenge.
    So far, what I saw lowest th12 weight is 106k.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoobox View Post
    Well without knowing the defense levels of each base that statement is not very helpful. If all the TH12 were maxed TH11's already than thats just common sense that they would be above the other bases after upgrading.
    well they have an th12 base with level 1 eagle and max th10 defenses and it weighs more than a max th11
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 18 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH12 - K54/Q55/W30
    Fire - TH11 - K50/Q49/W20
    Inferno - TH11 - K50/Q50/W20


  10. #30
    Tomville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    8,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    The TH itself will be weighted because it has its own defense system. It'll be pretty heavily weighted if I remember correctly, even though the requirements to upgrade to TH12 will reduce the loopholes in the matchmaking.
    Seems so. We spun a war today with a bunch of new th12s on each side. Enemy top 3 are a 3 Star th12 with 50/54/20 and 4 upgraded wall pieces, a 2 Star th12 with 50/56/20 and 12 upgraded wall pieces, then a 2 Star th12 with 51/52/20, 14 upgraded wall pieces and a level 3 eagle. They were all built off max 11s and 3 is the only one with any upgraded defence beyond the th building itself. All the rest of the 12s all the way down to 12 in the war are arranged by the number of stars on the th. 13-15 are all th11.
    Last edited by Tomville; June 14th, 2018 at 07:54 AM.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 15 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •