Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cowslips' QMT

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    What on earth is the hurry? Maybe there are more questions out there. We’re you hired to start the music playing?
    I'm in no hurry for this QMT to end but Cowslips wrote a few days ago that "QMTs usually last for a week, so it'll be someone else's turn soon." Cowslips is the host so she has the final say on the duration of her QMT.

I came to watch nine innings of baseball but I'm ready for extra innings.

Cowslips, if we're staying longer, may I help you make another pot of tea? Do you have jasmine tea? It pairs well with Crackerjack.

English Breakfast tea sounds redundant to my ears.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 21 Hours Ago at 08:02 PM.
    Lynn, 5-6-18, clasher and farmer but not boomer and brawler

Happy Forum Anniversary to Mod K
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Kaptain-Kat%21

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #42
    Thank you everyone for getting so involved in what's been a new venture for the Hay Day forum. I've certainly enjoyed myself, and many of the questions have given me food for thought.

As a week has passed I think it would be good to bring this to an end, and let the next volunteer have their turn.

Ishmaam will no doubt contact them, as he did me, to give them the go ahead. For anyone who's not seen his thread, here's the link: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...his-QMT-Hub-V1

I do hope that it goes without saying that I can be contacted by anyone at any time about the forum; there doesn't have to be a formal QMT for members to get in touch with me.

Thanks once again (Oh, and yes please Lynn; a jasmine tea sounds great!)

C

Hay Day level 162 (main farm) - Achievement 132/132 reached on 11 July 2017
    Android player who doesn't use Facebook
    Magic nets cast in all 12 fishing spots on 8 December, 16 January, 7 February, 12 April, 21 May and 21 June (Hay Day's 5th birthday), when I finally got the Pearl of the Sea!
    Anchor received on 20 March 2018. Still no cannon or wheel...

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    Thank you everyone for getting so involved in what's been a new venture for the Hay Day forum. I've certainly enjoyed myself, and many of the questions have given me food for thought.

As a week has passed I think it would be good to bring this to an end, and let the next volunteer have their turn.

Ishmaam will no doubt contact them, as he did me, to give them the go ahead. For anyone who's not seen his thread, here's the link: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...his-QMT-Hub-V1

I do hope that it goes without saying that I can be contacted by anyone at any time about the forum; there doesn't have to be a formal QMT for members to get in touch with me.

Thanks once again (Oh, and yes please Lynn; a jasmine tea sounds great!)

C
    You heard her
    btw,

1) Hello?
    2) Bye?
    3) Do Shark bites?
    4) How is the SC HQ?
    5) How can i bee a moderator?
    Thanks for participating. Drop in by the HUB for a V2

Clash of Clans-+-Clash Royale
    Boom Beach: HQ:10|Level 27|TDMG:13%|THP:6%|GBE:10%|BDHP:8%
    Biggest update idea ever