Thread: Bonuses for mega crab trophies

Trainee

Bonuses for mega crab trophies

Hello there,

I've been thinking about giving a permanent little boost for mega crab trophies, not a huge change to the game, but to me, it shouldn't stay as a decoration only because there are people that especially buy the infinite reserve just to get the diamond trophies or people like me that save diamonds to refill troops as fast as possible for the same reason, i would say people that push for the highest reward should have something for their efforts and the time they spend on the crab, the bonuses would depend on what the crab is about, here are some exemples of what i'm thinking so you can have your own opinion about it :

1st mega crab (4th anniversary) = Artillery decoration so :
    - Stone trophy : Artillery damage +5%
    - Iron trophy : Artillery damage +10%
    - Gold trophy : Artillery damage +15%
    - Diamond trophy : Artillery damage +25%

2nd mega crab (Express crab) = Shoe decoration so :
    - Stone trophy : Troops speed +5%
    - Iron trophy : Troops speed +10%
    - Gold trophy : Troops speed +15%
    - Diamond trophy : Troops speed +25%

3rd mega crab (Tribal crab) = Warrior decoration so :
    - Stone trophy : Warrior health or damage +5%
    - Iron trophy : Warrior health or damage +10%
    - Gold trophy : Warrior health or damage +15%
    - Diamond trophy : Warrior health or damage +25%

By the way, since there was a bug with the very first monthly crab, people may have more than one artillery trophy, in that case, only the highest percentage would count.

I think you got it now, and it could keep going for the next months, what do you guys think ?
    Last edited by Fanatique; 1 Week Ago at 03:51 PM.

A permanent increase in ability from a crab trophy is not a good idea. While you stated you did not want to break the game or unbalance the game but those bumps in ability would in fact break the game in favor of those you have those trophies. I think they are for some slight recognition that on a particular weekend you had some free time and enough ability to acquire a certain trophy. The trophy in and of itself is the reward, it may or may not be enough for a particular person but it is what it is. Nice initiative but i do not think this should or will be implemented.

Side note...I have 3 diamond trophies and I still think this would be a bad idea.
    Lvl 65 1120 VP GBE 41,17,17,17,17,17 TD 31,13,13,13
    #6 ranked HZ player in the 🌎
    The Book Club - 5 man LB pushing TF #7️⃣ 📚

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by CodenameDuchess View Post
    A permanent increase in ability from a crab trophy is not a good idea. While you stated you did not want to break the game or unbalance the game but those bumps in ability would in fact break the game in favor of those you have those trophies. I think they are for some slight recognition that on a particular weekend you had some free time and enough ability to acquire a certain trophy. The trophy in and of itself is the reward, it may or may not be enough for a particular person but it is what it is. Nice initiative but i do not think this should or will be implemented.

Side note...I have 3 diamond trophies and I still think this would be a bad idea.
    Hey,

Thanks for your feedback, i understand your point of view, maybe 25% is a bit to much too, i mean i like the fact they already are cool decorations but it needs a little something more, i don't know what, but something

Senior Member DeepMindAlphaZero's Avatar
    Hello Fanatique,

I actually like the idea overall. I think it is a good way to promote crab pushing, but I think there should be two conditions met before implementing this idea.

1. You should only be allowed to have a maximum of 3 statues and as you do crabs, they vanish after the 3rd crab later,

2. You should get a defensive bonus as well to help balance out the game. For example the warrior one ALSO gives a little extra HP to the HQ.

Perhaps this would make your idea more feasible and maybe make them a real thing.

Cheers!
    If you want something badly, work for it!