Thread: Looking for a solid BH8 Base

Looking for a solid BH8 Base

I've looked through the forums and have tried some of the bases but none seem to work very well for me. I'm at around 4400, and seem to get three starred every second time. My buildings are all level 7 and I have level 6 walls, so I think my bases are just bad. Would love it if someone could share a good BH8 base that is working well for them.

Thanks.

Forum Superstar
    Lots of the popular designs work great against certain attacks but nearly all have some weakness even when completely maxed. Like you, I sit around 44-4500 trophies. So I know that in almost every battle I am getting attacked by max bh8 troops. You can’t expect level 7 defenses to stand up to maxed troops. I get 3 started sometimes but it is rare. Maybe 1 in 8 or 10. But over half of my defenses are maxed including hidden Teslas, double canons and Mega Tesla. Spend some effort getting a few defenses maxed and your defense rate will improve. Until then just keep taking losses until the game gets you to a trophy range where you can compete better. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Brackioso View Post
    I've looked through the forums and have tried some of the bases but none seem to work very well for me. I'm at around 4400, and seem to get three starred every second time. My buildings are all level 7 and I have level 6 walls, so I think my bases are just bad.
    If you can maintain 4400 trophies with just level 7 defenses your base is far from "bad".
    Upgrade your roaster, GC and MT to level 8 and your opponents will have a much harder time to 3-star your base.

-- marrvin

I did a video recently with the ones I am currently using on my games. No base is perfect, but you shouldn’t be getting 3-starred every other match. You need to get your key defenses (Roaster, GC, MM, MT) to L8 to hold a position on the mid-4000s wI thought too much effort though and to slow down CC attacks, you’ll want to get your Teslas maxed as well.

Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.