Thread: Unwanted horseshoe prizes

Unwanted horseshoe prizes

I’m a level 95 player, who no longer needs land expansion tools, why do I keep getting them in my horseshoe columns? Does anyone else get things they don’t need?
    Last edited by DollyDiamond1; June 9th, 2018 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDiamond1 View Post
    I’m a level 95 player, who no longer needs land expansion tools, why do I keep getting them in my horseshoe columns? Does anyone else get things they don’t need?
    Everyone gets stuff they don’t need! Many people have everything they need for town like tar buckets

it is all stuff you can pass on or sell. The only thing that stops once you have enough are the land permits for the special land across the road. My second farm has 55 permits
    Last edited by WussyPuss; June 15th, 2018 at 02:30 PM.
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 30 BK 25
    established level 13 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

I so agree with you. TBH, most of the stuff given as horseshoe prizes is pretty useless if you’re a higher level player. I know you can sell it but, as a higher level player, you’ve probably got millions of coins anyway. I quit the game for a year but came back to it a few months ago and, during that time, the new land was introduced (the stuff with the free decos) and my sister said that she got the “scrolls” to expand it very frequently and consequently opened up the land quickly. In my case, I think that no scrolls will ever be issued again! I still have six areas to open and have not received a permit for weeks now, despite spinning the WoF, grabbing every red box and chest I can (without using diamonds. Been caught like that before!) and doing everything I can think of to get them. Nope, not happening!

Very annoying Lukas, it took me ages to get those scrolls, havenít seen any for ages, is it because I donít need them I wonder!

Donít see the point, no incentive in derby when you donít need the coins, and NH donít need them either.