Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 44

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: -+-Question Me This-+-QMT Hub V1

  1. #21
    Forum Superstar LynnK2015's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Posts
    3,839
    Quote Originally Posted by EllunaHellen View Post
    Uhhhhhhhhhhh.

    Guy got banned? Now what do? Does someone take over?
    Are you referring to Ishmaam's new title below?

    Ishmaam

    Banned


    If so, it's naughty Nick's little joke on us. When we reach 1000 posts, our forum title changes to "Banned".

    Ishmaam wasn't sent to banned camp. Please see list of forum titles below.

    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-Compilation

    Ishmaam will gain a new title when he or she makes the next post anywhere except in a OT subforum because posts in OT subforums don't increase our post counts.

    BTW, I'm next on the waiting list after you, Elluna. I'd feel ambivalent if Ishmaan were sent to banned camp and unable to give me the signal to start my QMT.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; July 11th, 2018 at 09:00 AM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

  2. #22
    Forum Superstar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,908
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Are you referring to Ishmaam's new title below?

    Ishmaam

    Banned


    If so, it's naughty Nick's little joke on us. When we reach 1000 posts, our forum title changes to "Banned".

    Ishmaam wasn't sent to banned camp. Please see list of forum titles below.

    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-Compilation

    Ishmaam will gain a new title when he or she makes the next post anywhere except in a OT subforum because posts in OT subforums don't increase our post counts.

    BTW, I'm next on the waiting list after you, Elluna. I'd feel ambivalent if Ishmaan were sent to banned camp and unable to give me the signal to start my QMT.
    Darn it! I got trolled!
    Level 100 reached 21/7/2019 -Town Reputation level 22
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    ALL Sanctuary animals! - Permits: 56/Approximately a million
    Started September 2014! - Probably the slowest ever consistent player
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 63/Rep 16~


  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Up in the Forums
    Posts
    756
    Quote Originally Posted by EllunaHellen View Post
    Darn it! I got trolled!
    You poor poor creature.

  4. #24
    Millennial Club Ishmaam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Lurking in the shadows.....
    Posts
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    he or she
    I am a guy

  5. #25
    Forum Superstar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishmaam View Post
    I am a guy
    You're now forever only going to post in off-topic so that you're "banned" forever, aren't you :P
    Level 100 reached 21/7/2019 -Town Reputation level 22
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    ALL Sanctuary animals! - Permits: 56/Approximately a million
    Started September 2014! - Probably the slowest ever consistent player
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 63/Rep 16~


  6. #26
    Forum Elder Clash12344321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Singapura
    Posts
    2,436
    Due to the new set of rules put up by the Royal Clash12344321, Ishmaam can no longer be the Hay Day QMT sponsor since he is banned.


    Your Royalty,
    Clash12344321


  7. #27
    Millennial Club Ishmaam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Lurking in the shadows.....
    Posts
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by EllunaHellen View Post
    You're now forever only going to post in off-topic so that you're "banned" forever, aren't you :P
    Not really. Its only for 2 weeks
    Quote Originally Posted by Clash12344321 View Post
    Due to the new set of rules put up by the Royal Clash12344321, Ishmaam can no longer be the Hay Day QMT sponsor since he is banned.


    Your Royalty,
    Clash12344321

    Your not royal

  8. #28
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishmaam View Post
    I am a guy
    In this day and age are we even allowed to simplify gender in this way 😳🤣🤣🤣
    Steve: Hayday Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2. 150+ golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players
    CoC coleader Fat Kitty Stars #28Q99R2P9 active clan, learning together and having fun

  9. #29
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    871
    Hi ishmaam, can you put me on the list please
    Fat Finger Farm - Leader - Creative Fat Farm - #U0CRCQV
    Level 131, Town Level 43, 135 / 141 Achievements

    Clash of Clans - Fat Kitty Stars - Fatfinger TH7 - Leader

  10. #30
    Forum Champion Mikect1020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    5,067
    Sign this boomer up for a Hay Day QMT even though no one here really knows me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •