Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Electro Dragon Gameplay and Explanation

question re base building: for diverting Valks away from the core make the buildings connect at periphery and leaving gaps towards center but this might get those buildings that are connected hit by the ED's chain lightning? that's going to be challenging to work out... similar clumping buildings to divert attackers and heroes away from core with the rule of 3... those trash buildings are easily cleared by the ED then the dragons fly a bit ahead and hit your important structure with next breath ...

My mind is a bit blown right now.

Centennial Club
    Thanks for posting. The chain aspect of its attack wil make for some interesting war attack planning (if they are, in fact useful in war). A mechanics question you may or may not be able to answer (and you perhaps already did, but I had to watch the video on mute): how does the lightning determine the next link in the chain if there are equidistant buildings? In your video, between 2:30 and 2:40, the EDragon lightning hits the cannon, then goes to the WT. After that, it seems the lightning could go over the wall to the DE storage or to the xbow in the same compartment. Did the lightning choose the DE storage because it is closer to the Edragon? because the DE storage has more HP? Is it random? Any idea? Thanks again

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    Sounds like a cool troop to use

Centennial Club
    it will definitely need a rage on it. look how slow it is. flying very slow and then takes even more time to attack. in a defense heavy area the 4200 hp will be done before 2 fire blows.

Quote Originally Posted by fryingdutchman View Post
    it will definitely need a rage on it. look how slow it is. flying very slow and then takes even more time to attack. in a defense heavy area the 4200 hp will be done before 2 fire blows.
    Most attacks I’ve seen so far use a tank like lava hound or dragon in front. But I agree with the speed issue, I bet haste will be used a lot cause the dps is pretty high already.

Quote Originally Posted by Tremblor View Post
    Thanks for posting. The chain aspect of its attack wil make for some interesting war attack planning (if they are, in fact useful in war). A mechanics question you may or may not be able to answer (and you perhaps already did, but I had to watch the video on mute): how does the lightning determine the next link in the chain if there are equidistant buildings? In your video, between 2:30 and 2:40, the EDragon lightning hits the cannon, then goes to the WT. After that, it seems the lightning could go over the wall to the DE storage or to the xbow in the same compartment. Did the lightning choose the DE storage because it is closer to the Edragon? because the DE storage has more HP? Is it random? Any idea? Thanks again
    Thanks. I believe it is just the closest and it has to be only 1 tile away, any more and it cannot make the chain lightning jump.

thankyou to SUPERCELL for Electro Dragon and bringing my ideas to game and show my full appreation