Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Electro Dragon Gameplay and Explanation

The Electro Dragon looks amazing and is very powerful, but the death lightning seems a bit useless. The unit has a ranged attack and is very slow, and the chain lightning furthers the destruction even more. Upon death, it's usually nowhere near any buildings. At least it looks cool.

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeeatdecz View Post
    Training times people..why noone saying abt the super duper long training time
    24 mins training time is for one barrack only.
    If you upgrade all of your barrack then it will 6mins.
    6 mins for a troop of housing space 30 is not that long.Is it?
    Last edited by Rak2180; June 8th, 2018 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveoUk View Post
    They are, and they are wrong.....
    Got an explaination...barracks x 4= 6 mins
    That makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeatdecz View Post
    Training times people..why noone saying abt the super duper long training time
    because it isnít super duper long. People canít seem to understand that 24 minutes divided 4, because there are 4 barracks, means an optimal training time of 6 minutes.

its getting boring reading about long training times.....

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    The Electro Dragon looks amazing and is very powerful, but the death lightning seems a bit useless. The unit has a ranged attack and is very slow, and the chain lightning furthers the destruction even more. Upon death, it's usually nowhere near any buildings. At least it looks cool.
    i disagree. Upon death, I think it is most likely targeting a building of some sort. The time that a dragon spends in free flight, not targeting a building, is pretty low. If it’s targeting a building and dies mid destruction, the final death strike might well finish the job, and if not, certainly weaken the building further.

a w e s o m e.

Please do Post these kinda stuffs 🔥✌🏻

Quote Originally Posted by DudeTrustMe View Post
    Thank you I need it to catch up real fast So hyped!

Edit: do you know the cost to upgrade barrack to lvl 13?
    I cannot check at the moment but it is in the video that was included, I show upgrading it at TH11

Centennial Club
    If the training time for one electro dragon is 6 mins with max barracks i will love to use it nice creativity keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by JuDoSloTh89 View Post
    I cannot check at the moment but it is in the video that was included, I show upgrading it at TH11
    4 million...

Thanks for sharing btw..

Maybe having normal drags as tanks for the electro drag to use its lightning chain from behind will be a good strat. Electro drags are slower so they'll stay behind.