Thread: Rebuilding Active War Clan Looking For Clan Mates Clan Tag #28JQRCOOY !!!!

Rebuilding Active War Clan Looking For Clan Mates Clan Tag #28JQRCOOY !!!!

Hey Guys!!! My name is John- I from North Carolina and Me and A couple friends are looking for some new clan mates to join our rebuilding clan!!!

We are Called The Knight Hitters Again #28JQRCOOY is our clan tag Join! Join! Join! Need All The Help We Can Get

We are Currently A LEVEL 4 CLAN
    Vito is our top dona tor- who is a town hall 11
    Then Me John is Second - I am a th10
    Then Flash - He is also a th10

We Currently Have 7 Members in our clan Yessss 7 So needing some loyal and active base members is our main priority

Clan Rules: Just Use Both Attacks When In War/ Try Your Best To Be Active And Keep Your Donation Ratio Somewhat Even / Try To Also Either Put Your Icon To Green If You Wanna Be In War and Red If You Dont So I will KNow To Put You In The Next War Or NOt

We Are Looking For New Clan Mates To Join Our Clan To Also Come And Be Part Of A New Upcoming Family

We Are Very Friendly And Open Arms To ALL That Join

Currently Recruiting Town Halls 7+ With At Least 1000 Trophies
    We Are NOT A Strict Clan AT ALL I Want You To Enjoy Playing The Game And Have Fun In Our Clan

We Are United States Clan so Prefer US Members Mostly But Are Open To UK Also

I Hope You Consider Joining Us And Becoming A STrong War Clan And Strong Family and Friends Clan

Last edited by Shemar2751; 1 Week Ago at 04:38 PM. Reason: need to make words bold

Forgot To Mention !!

War Log- 18 Wins 7 Loses

Really Need More Loyal Looking For A Home Family Base Members !!!!