Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Thunder Flash - Adults, Max war, High Clan Games, English Speaking tag: #V9QVRPQ9

Exclamation Thunder Flash - Adults, Max war, High Clan Games, English Speaking tag: #V9QVRPQ9

Hey guys,

We are searching for active, adult, european members to join us. Most important for us are "Adult" and "European".

European - because we want to play and talk together. Having you active while we are sleeping and opposite is not something we are searching for. You will not like it, we won't like it and in the end you will probably leave the clan because of that.

Adult - actually mature is just enought, we are aware that age doesn't mean anything but the state of mind. However after some time in this game we have observed that young people quite often are drived by emotions not by logic thinking. It's also a bit harder to help them to improve, because of self thinking but thats also adults thing

So if you are mature, european who can listen or want to give advices you are more than welcome.

Our rules:

- Elder for 500+ clan points in each clan points games.
    If you won't reach 500 beeing elder you will be demoted. We don't want to work for lazy asses who just acomplish 1 single challenge and hope that rest of the clan will do the job. No exceptions to that.

- When you are "Green" for war, and you are taken, you have to make your war attacks. If there are targets for you. Beeing TH 6 and having maxed TH11 opponent who wasn't attacked or is not scouted yet, means you have an target. Yes, you can drop giants around enemy base and try to find some giants bombs, teslas etc for players who could 3 star this opponent. Not doing attacks may result in kicking out from clan, it depends on how important was your attack. If you are nr1 in clan war and you don't make your attacks, then it has huge impact on war result.

- Donate what is requested. Without any doubt, nobody wants to get something else than was requested.

- Donation/recieve ratio 1:2. No matter of townhall level you have, you can for sure donate units too. Think about it like that, If clan would have members who will want just to recieve units, nobody would recieve any because there would be no donators.. so keep your ratio around 1:2 and you are good, ofc more welcome would be 2:1

- Non active players are kicked. If you are inactive for more than a month without saying anything about such absence, you will be kicked for sure, we don't want to have 50 members clan where just 2 are playing. Right now we are 30 members and those 30 are playing.

- Only english is allowed on clan chat. No exceptions.

- Nobody expect from you playing 24/7. Ofc you can take a breaks from game, you can make just 1 attack per day, thats ok.

Something about clan:
    (Tag: #V9QVRPQ9)

1. Europeans
    2. Communication in English
    3. Adults
    4. In war 24/7

Check our current war log in game ( I wont update this image ), thats our current status:

Here are our before the last clan games results ( this won't be updated too, we have just 15 members in clan ):

Here are the last clan games reuslts:

And here are Current clan games results (maxed within 2 days):

If you are interested, send invitation request with "Forum" comment in it.

Best Regards
    Tris.
    Last edited by Trismegista; September 2nd, 2018 at 09:13 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    I'm new to this game but would like to join clan like that, is it ok for th4 to join?

I would like to join this clan but i am neither European nor Adult. I am th 7 (not rushed) and a pro player.
    Last edited by Peasantpeter15; June 8th, 2018 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PabloBS View Post
    I'm new to this game but would like to join clan like that, is it ok for th4 to join?
    There are no TownHall restrictions so yes you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Peasantpeter15 View Post
    I would like to join this clan but i am neither European nor Adult. I am th 7 (not rushed) and a pro player.
    Mature is just enought like I said above, about your location it does not have to be Europe. Most important here is to be in simmilar timezone. Europe is GMT +0 to GMT+2. If you are close to that timezone then it is ok, otherwise it's your decision if you want to join. Just be aware that when you will be active, we will sleep probably and oposite.
    Last edited by Trismegista; June 8th, 2018 at 03:33 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    So I would like to join, how to join?

You can search us by the tag which is provided or provide your own tag. Then request invitation and add comment "Forum"

Fresh Spawn
    Ok, thanks

Daily up, this war gonna be hard.

Yes we lost. Faced vs way stronger opponent but was close to win them anyway.

Up for clan