Page 48 of 67 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [PETITION] Reduce Hero Regen Times!

/signed Much Needed

Pro Member
    /Signed

Also, could we just get wiz, witches, bowlers, miners, drags, healers, wall breakers, baby drags, golems, all spells research time except for skeleton spell, xbows upgrade time, inferno upgrade time, heros upgrade time, air sweepers upgrade time, teslas upgrade time and the rest of the defenses upgrade time reduced too please

While u r ar it, increase guard and sheild lengths

Thats all, ty

/signed

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTech View Post
    Signed... needed a long time ago
    /signed
    Really need this. Hero regen time is really too long

/Signed
    for the second time

2.5 hours regen for war 2.5 hours regen for star bonuses?

Seems a bit unrealistic but why not add a side farm army option for when our heroes are down for that extra 45mins?

I almost always read threads from start to finish before I post, but this one seems to be mostly “signed” so I’m sorry if I missed it, but: did anyone propose an alternative source of gems for SC should they take away this feature? I have to imagine the hero boost and gem done are two of the most popular uses of gems.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I almost always read threads from start to finish before I post, but this one seems to be mostly “signed” so I’m sorry if I missed it, but: did anyone propose an alternative source of gems for SC should they take away this feature? I have to imagine the hero boost and gem done are two of the most popular uses of gems.
    I guess most players use training potions instead. 25 gems is pretty good. Hero boost is too expensive imo.

When 40/40 was the highest lvl Royals the game was balanced after that. Now (soon) the max will be 60/60 and SC hasn't balanced the regen time after that. So why should we be punished now for max content when 40/40 wasn't punished as severely? And no, the "Royals used to take 3h to regen" argument doesn't work. There was a reason they cut it in half and that was probably that they felt that they would see a higher Gem usage with reduced regen time.
    Last edited by RAppel; June 10th, 2018 at 10:12 PM.
    TH12 - lvl206 - 298k FIN - Oct2012 - 12 Okt + 3 mos
    Gold Grab - 2bn
    Elixir Escapade - 2bn
    Heroic Heist - 23.97m +3,52
    BH8 - PB 4329

Keeping the hero regen times as they are might actually cost them more (in the long run) in lost players/player interest (due to long wait times) compared to what it gains them in gems.

Personally i have spent way more gems on speeding up builders/lab compared to boosting(never really gemmed regen time<100 gems total). Might be due to our different playstyles, im not that big on pushing, and the disproportionate hero vs army regen time has cut eown on my boosting habits, used to boost more on lower ths.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin94 View Post
    I guess most players use training potions instead. 25 gems is pretty good. Hero boost is too expensive imo.
    Whether it is a training potion or 5 gems (I actually use those more often than training potions in Legends) it is a source of gems.

Quote Originally Posted by RAppel View Post
    When 40/40 was the highest lvl Royals the game was balanced after that. Now (soon) the max will be 60/60 and SC hasn't balanced the regen time after that. So why should we be punished now for max content when 40/40 wasn't punished as severely? And no, the "Royals used to take 3h to regen" argument doesn't work. There was a reason they cut it in half and that was probably that they felt that they would see a higher Gem usage with reduced regen time.
    You don’t need to convince me, I think they should be 60 minutes for 60 levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Salkin101 View Post
    Keeping the hero regen times as they are might actually cost them more (in the long run) in lost players/player interest (due to long wait times) compared to what it gains them in gems.

Personally i have spent way more gems on speeding up builders/lab compared to boosting(never really gemmed regen time<100 gems total). Might be due to our different playstyles, im not that big on pushing, and the disproportionate hero vs army regen time has cut eown on my boosting habits, used to boost more on lower ths.
    Player interest is definitely a consideration. Maybe that will make them make a change. They have done other things that at first glance suggests it costs them money, but they likely believe in the long term it is more important to keep more players playing.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.