Thread: Help me please please

Question Help me please please

I am a YouTube creator, my channel is 'Tech Begins'. I post videos related to coc. I want to post a video on town hall 12. Can u please provide me a developer version or beta version or something similar to this. I want to make video on it and upload it on YouTube. It will help me and my channel. Please help me. Waiting for your reply...

Probably at work not working clearly. Doh!
    If SC wish you to have a dev pad I'm sure they will approach you. Requesting on the forums is unlikely to gain a favourable reply.

wron place to ask. Contact SuperCell directly... That being said I would guess your chances are near or exactly Zero to get access.

First, this is a process that takes time and has some legal aspects in it. Second, it requires a huge ammount of trust and you have to earn that trust, not just walk around the corner and ask nicely...

They never take applications. They'll reach out to you if they deem your channel worthy. If you haven't been offered a developer tablet they you haven't been found worthy yet.

Level 15
    - 9,784/16,400
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 175] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Damiz View Post
    If SC wish you to have a dev pad I'm sure they will approach you. Requesting on the forums is unlikely to gain a favourable reply.
    Will I need to become a developer or anything to get that developer app.

Probably at work not working clearly. Doh!
    Quote Originally Posted by GSCOC View Post
    Will I need to become a developer or anything to get that developer app.
    No. They are given to a very few select YouTubers in addition to others. But they are a very select few. As I mentioned above, if SC think you have the credentials and meet their requirements, then I am sure they will approach you.

Thanks for your reply.