Thread: Clan games an requirements to collect rewards as well as participating

Fresh Spawn

Lightbulb Clan games an requirements to collect rewards as well as participating

I guys am new to posting here so beer with me.

My issues today is with clan games

Personally i think that for a member of a clan to collect rewards from clan games they should score a minimum of at least 500 points before they are eligible cause it makes no sense for the clan to have like 40 members or so an only 10 max the games by putting their all an the others just go score a 75-100 points at the end an that's it it's just not right!
    Or allow for the leader to decide on the minimum amount a member should score an set it to between 500-1000.

Also I think that unless you score a point or finish a challenge specific clans, clan games then you should have the option of leaving that clan an joining another then doing the games their. meaning that say you start a challenge an then canceled said challenge without scoring a point meaning your overall point is zero then you should be allowed to leave that clan an joining another an do clan games their instead of having to wait for the next season of clan games.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirafo View Post
    I guys am new to posting here so beer with me.

My issues today is with clan games

Personally i think that for a member of a clan to collect rewards from clan games they should score a minimum of at least 500 points before they are eligible cause it makes no sense for the clan to have like 40 members or so an only 10 max the games by putting their all an the others just go score a 75-100 points at the end an that's it it's just not right!
    Or allow for the leader to decide on the minimum amount a member should score an set it to between 500-1000.

Also I think that unless you score a point or finish a challenge specific clans, clan games then you should have the option of leaving that clan an joining another then doing the games their. meaning that say you start a challenge an then canceled said challenge without scoring a point meaning your overall point is zero then you should be allowed to leave that clan an joining another an do clan games their instead of having to wait for the next season of clan games.
    I disagree with a minimum requirement because i myself do alot of clan games points because its easy for me and makes life easier for clan mates.

I am surprised they didn't make the change to stop people from getting locked into clan games, we have that issue too. Sometimes we have people that really need the max tier and bring an account over to get some rewards but can't because they forgot where they were and started a challenge and either trashed it or let it time out.
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:07 PM.

why is it not right? they contributed to your overall score. what if you only crossed the final tier by five points? wouldn't you benefit from their one challenge contribution?

i would be fine with this if at the same time supercell enforced that, unless you hit that minimum, then your points would not count toward the overall clan games score. in other words, let the leader set the minimum to 1000, but then do not count any members who are under 1000 against the rewards tiers.

I donít think this a necessary addition to the game. If youíre a leader or co leader, you should just set simple requirements as a clan and that if you donít participate and reach x amount of points, you get demoted or kicked. If itís that important to you, and clan games is that important, then you should set simple rules.

you guys are a team; why wouldn't you want everyone to get rewarded? the post above reads bitter and selfish aka a poor teammate.

Forum Veteran
    I put the boots to some slackers when the games first started. cause I feel like CGs are an extension of farming in general. so if you are actively raiding, then you surely can pick some tasks that align with your farming needs. and if I keep seeing reqs for troops, but your tasks remain idle. Id boot.

it set a tone. Ive only had to boot about 4 clashers from the inception of CGs, and one came back since s/he has there has been zero probs with them getting games scores locked down like the rest of the clan.

I don't expect EVERYONE to max, but I do think couple tasks a day for an otherwise active farmer is not asking too much.

now if you have a mini in clan, then that is a bit different. I don't mind the mini free loaders cause they are typically donation mules anyhow and 'deserve' some games goodness if they are contributing in other ways in the clan and the main acct is active as well...