Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: In game Clash of Clans War Win Streak is not accurate for clan # 厶∀丫กาα尺七ί αηऽ

Banned

Exclamation In game Clash of Clans War Win Streak is not accurate for clan # 厶∀丫กาα尺七ί αηऽ

Hi Supercell Team,

I'm writing to you with a concern myself and my clanmates have about one of the features of Clash of Clans: in game War Win Streak record.

We, GayMartians, like very much Clash of Clans and are very proud of what we have accomplished through organization, outside of the box thinking, strategy and design, dedication, and some very talented war attackers: the best War Win Streak of all Clash of Clans!

When War Win Streak feature was introduced in Clash of Clans, several clans had already accumulated war win streaks larger than 50. For those clans, no matter how big the win streak was, the game reset those streaks to 50.

My clan, GayMartians (# 厶∀丫กาα尺七ί αηऽ Tag #9JPQ0LRV), is one of those clans that already had a large war win streak when that feature was introduced, and the game recorded the streak being as 50 instead of the actual streak we had accomplished up to that point (140). So the game basically erased 90 war wins from our record.

From all the active clans that had big war win streaks we are the last one standing with our streak still going (there are other active clans that also have big win streaks but their streak was either 50 or less when Clash of Clans started counting so their streak record was not affected). This means that we are the only active clan in Clash of Clans whose in game War Win Streak Record is not accurate to this day.

This matters to my clan because there are missing 90 won wars in our clan game record. 90 Wars that my clan worked hard for and are not being accounted for. 180 days (6 months!) of dedication that are not reflected in the record, and most important 90 won wars that separate our streak from the rest of the clans that, like us, are competitive and take war seriously and are committed to this wonderful game Clash of Clans.

I reach out to you for help and respectfully request that our war win streak be corrected to the number it should be which is our in game War Win Streak plus 90 (it should be beyond five hundreds now). Should you need proof of our streak, we have documentation of it in this blog:

https://cocp.it/log

I appreciate your help in resolving this matter,, and also I would like to congratulate you all for the amazing success you have had with such an addicting game.

Sincerely,

ReplicantRachel

I doubt they would do this. To me it’s like when they add new achievements: past work towards them just doesn’t count as it was done at a time prior to the relevant records starting to be recorded as progress to that goal by the server. There are a huge number of people who could point out that their clan games achievement, for example, doesn’t reflect how many clan games points they actually won since games started.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

While you are at it, please take a look at the gold and elixir grab of everyone over 2 billion. It is equally important to me.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Banned
    Tomville: I don’t think achievements and war win streak are the same though :/
    When new achievements are introduced is usually when the game adds new content. Like destroying eagle artillery achievement, for example, nobody had that achievement before because obviously nobody had an eagle artillery.
    As to the clan games, the achievement was created very soon after.

2222: I don’t think there’s a leaderboard to see who collects more gold or elixir

Leaderboards for war has been a thing for the longest time and, as far as I know, our clan is the only clan whose in game war win streak currently doesn’t reflect the entirety of streak. So is not like many people can claim the same situation like you two say.

Quote Originally Posted by ReplicantRachel View Post
    Tomville: I don’t think achievements and war win streak are the same though :/
    When new achievements are introduced is usually when the game adds new content. Like destroying eagle artillery achievement, for example, nobody had that achievement before because obviously nobody had an eagle artillery.
    As to the clan games, the achievement was created very soon after.

2222: I don’t think there’s a leaderboard to see who collects more gold or elixir

Leaderboards for war has been a thing for the longest time and, as far as I know, our clan is the only clan whose in game war win streak currently doesn’t reflect the entirety of streak. So is not like many people can claim the same situation like you two say.
    I’m not aware of any leaderboards for war in game, only user created external ones that aren’t part of the SC game design.

I quite agree the achievements case is unlike the war case. They aren’t alike in 2 key ways for me. Firstly, the achievement count affects a huge number of players, whereas as you yourself point out, the streak number affects only one clan out of all those clans in Clash. Secondly, the achievement is linked to the speed at which the players can get an in game gem reward for hitting designer set in game goals, whereas the war streak length is some online bragging rights external to the game itself.

The two are alike though in the sense they just are the introduction of a new counter to measure something introduced after the thing in question began in game. I don’t see either as an actual problem in need of a fix.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    All clans who were warring at the time started at 0 - not just your clan. Just imagine how many more players we could have recruited had we started with a long win streak when it was first introduced 2-and-a-half years ago. And those players could have gone on to become the greatest in the world, and we could all have been the greatest clan in the world. In fact, if we're going to roll back time to more than 2.5 years ago, I'd like them to roll back time and make it so that ties didn't show up as losses like they used to and 'd like a way to share our full war log when we won every one of our first 70+ wars. But alas, it's been years and years since then, and time travel isn't possible, so I don't see this happening. Nor is it a bug or a problem.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 676 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy